Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
ruimartiniman said:
Weedlab said:

Anybody see this? I'm got my pre-order in for the Vita version. If it is cross buy ill go PS3.

What´s the name of this game? Does it have online co op?

Dragon's Crown. PSV/PS3 and yes it does. Seems like up to 4p.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

ruimartiniman said:

What´s the name of this game? Does it have online co op?

Dragon's Crow... it have 4-player online co op... cross play too between PS3 and Vita.

Too bad i can't find Dragon's Crown in Amazon UK, only US :( .

Beat Bioshock Infinite.
10/10
Best story in a video game ever in my opinion.

TLOU will have a real hard time beating this game.

I'd place it on my Top 5 best games of this generation.

I felt that the actual gameplay part of it got a bit stale and repetetive.
The killing X amount of people so you can proceed to the next room and repeat this process is so overused in games in general. Without variation (which is something UC3 really delivers in <3): I find it to be a crime. So while I'd argue that the game has certain parts that are not up to par, it was still a masterpiece once you got to the ending and saw the story unfold and "end".

So yeah, behind UC3-MGS4-UC2 and GoW3 but still among them which says a lot since I'm a die hard Sony boy.

(Full list would be like this for reference on the Sony boy :D)
1. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
2. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
4. God of War III
5. Bioshock Infinite
6. Killzone 2
7. Journey
8. LittleBigPlanet (2&1)
9. Heavy Rain
10. Red Dead Redemption

Aldro said:

Beat Bioshock Infinite.
10/10

The killing X amount of people so you can proceed to the next room and repeat this process is so overused in games in general. Without variation (which is something UC3 really delivers in <3): I find it to be a crime. So while I'd argue that the game has certain parts that are not up to par, it was still a masterpiece once you got to the ending and saw the story unfold and "end".

So yeah, behind UC3-MGS4-UC2 and GoW3 but still among them which says a lot since I'm a die hard Sony boy.

4. God of War III
5. Bioshock Infinite
6. Killzone 2
7. Journey
8. LittleBigPlanet (2&1)
9. Heavy Rain
10. Red Dead Redemption

Nice! The more I read about Bioshock I from users, the more I want to play it. I won't get it for a while since I'm in my final quarter. I expect the work load to be immense, so only light gaming for me from now till its end. Interesting to see you have UC3 before UC2. I think I prefer the SP in UC3, but I definitely prefer the MP in UC2.

Around the Network

Oh and ... I got my $20 from Sony. Just bought Guacamelee. I probably won't play it now since I'm busy, but I see myself playing it in a week or two after I get some of my work out of the way. Plus, it is discounted for + members.

Weedlab said:
Aldro said:

Beat Bioshock Infinite.
10/10

4. God of War III
5. Bioshock Infinite
6. Killzone 2
7. Journey
8. LittleBigPlanet (2&1)
9. Heavy Rain
10. Red Dead Redemption

Nice! The more I read about Bioshock I from users, the more I want to play it. I won't get it for a while since I'm in my final quarter. I expect the work load to be immense, so only light gaming for me from now till its end. Interesting to see you have UC3 before UC2. I think I prefer the SP in UC3, but I definitely prefer the MP in UC2.

That's cool! Everyone has a personal preference, I am merely showing mine :D. I find UC3's SP & MP both ahead of UC2. I really enjoyed the SP in UC2 but never really got into the MP (I did love Co-Op though). But with UC3 removing the spread of the gun that UC2 had and adding recoil: The game felt much more 'alive' in a sense. It totally made it more fun for me as well as the climbing and such being speeded up in terms of animation time hence making for more chase/moments where you actually dont have to just shoot :P.

Aldro said:
Weedlab said:

That's cool! Everyone has a personal preference, I am merely showing mine :D. I find UC3's SP & MP both ahead of UC2. I really enjoyed the SP in UC2 but never really got into the MP (I did love Co-Op though). But with UC3 removing the spread of the gun that UC2 had and adding recoil: The game felt much more 'alive' in a sense. It totally made it more fun for me as well as the climbing and such being speeded up in terms of animation time hence making for more chase/moments where you actually dont have to just shoot :P.

I couldn't agree more. Either way, I love both and both are in my top 5. My only complaint with the MP in 2 is the lack of content, but 3 addressed that, and in spades. I think I'm going to start those games over now. All this UC talk has me reflecting. :D I've been in the mood to play UC1 these days too - on crushing!

What kind of game is Sacred Citadel like?

Meh, too derivitive for my liking. The first game in the series has the bes box art, in my opinion.

"Thanks to a recently updated listing on GameStop and EB Games’

website, they have posted what seems to be the Dark Souls 2 box art:"

h

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/04/12/possible-dark-souls-2-box-art-posted-by-gamestop-more-game-details-provided/