Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Heavenly_King said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
^ I bought a few things. I renewed my PS+ sub in order to get the extra 3 months for free and a few games - mostly vita stuff.

I should have went ahead and bought another year ps+ to get the credit.  

I bought mine around E3 last year. I'm sure they will have some awesome deal ready this year for it.

Yes, Sony always has good deals all year round.  

My PS+ subscription lasts till march 2016 buahahahahaha! :D

(I really hope Sony still exists by then >_>)

Damn, as long as they keep up with the instant game collection and sales your set for a long time.  I'll add another year to mine here in the next month or so.

Around the Network
pezus said:
ruimartiniman said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRPeyX8XOe8

GeneralMLD of playstation? :O

This guy is not a Sonyfanboy, he is a gamer and eventually buys all consoles, he just gives his unbiased opinion on gaming. 

Heavenly_King said:
Weedlab said:

Have faith, brethren! They better be since I'm buying all kinds of shit from them this year. That sexy new Xperia phone, a high powered SLT camera, PS4, games, games and more games. Not to mentioned I have a Vita which is still not 'proven' by some estimates. I will admit, I am a little worried. PS4 needs to be a home run, and software from here on out can't be like Starhawk or the other games that fell short in the numbers. They need to move units.

In the mean time .... I'm doing my best to convert people from green to blue.

By how things are going I really expect the PS4 to start with a bang, so I really dont think it will have trouble in selling units.   I really hope that they make some kind of Add-on for the PS4, so that it can PS3 games.

The VIta in my opinion needs more games.  But not indie/small games.  They need games like God of War, GTA (but not necessary those games), in other words, BIG games.

PS: I prefered when you had the italian singer in wonder woman outfit as avatar lol :3

That's what I expect, but I'll wait and see how it goes. Either way, I'm going to support them full force.

I'm in total agreement about the Vita. Indie games are nice, but they won't catch the attention of most gamers. They're the sort of games you buy if you already have the system, and not necessarily the type you buy a system for. I have plenty of friends who have mild interest in the Vita, but they're abstaining from making a purchase due to the lack of AAA titles. Instead, the 3DS has caught their gaze. The Vita can command their attention, but it needs more interesting games in order to do that.

hahahaha .... For now I am the King Slayer. Game of Thrones hype! But no worries, my singer friend won't be on hiatus for long. I have close to 100 pics of her, so it is just a matter of choosing.

I noticed you been playing Borderland 2 a lot. Is it any good? Lately all I play is GOW: A mp. xD Hades is the shit!

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

pezus said:
Just played an hour of Okami HD. Omg, so good. Plays very well with a Move controller

I didn't realive anybody here has one of those. Well .. I'm glad Okami has it. It's another reason for me to get a Move, I suppose. I'm interested in purchasing Sorcery. I need a few more reasons to justify the purchase.

Soul Sacrifice demo coming to PS Vita

Posted April 12th, 2013 at 11:44 EDT by Timothy Nunes
0 Comments

Keiji Inafune and his team at Comcept Inc. have announced that the developer's upcoming PlayStation Vita title Soul Sacrifice will receive a demo next week.

Releasing prior to its retail version, PS Vita players on the fence with Soul Sacrifice will have the opportunity to try out one of the biggest titles to hit Sony's handheld this year, which features hardcore gameplay which compiles inspiration from Monster Hunter, God of War, and Dark Souls while still including its own significant flair. These indecisive fans will be able to try Soul Sacrifice in next week's PlayStation Store update; this has been confirmed for both US and UK customers.

Don't forget: Soul Sacrifice will feature a narrative that can be experience with up to 4 players. Check out what's coming with the co-op gameplay feature Ghost Mode, and take a look at the vivacious cover art if you haven't already seen it.

Soul Sacrifice will release exclusively for PlayStation Vita on April 30.

http://www.psu.com/a019063/Soul-Sacrifice-demo-coming-to-PS-Vita

Around the Network

Anybody see this? I'm got my pre-order in for the Vita version. If it is cross buy ill go PS3.

^ At least somebody has bigger tits than Pezus

Weedlab said:
Heavenly_King said:
Weedlab said:

Have faith, brethren! They better be since I'm buying all kinds of shit from them this year. That sexy new Xperia phone, a high powered SLT camera, PS4, games, games and more games. Not to mentioned I have a Vita which is still not 'proven' by some estimates. I will admit, I am a little worried. PS4 needs to be a home run, and software from here on out can't be like Starhawk or the other games that fell short in the numbers. They need to move units.

In the mean time .... I'm doing my best to convert people from green to blue.

By how things are going I really expect the PS4 to start with a bang, so I really dont think it will have trouble in selling units.   I really hope that they make some kind of Add-on for the PS4, so that it can PS3 games.

The VIta in my opinion needs more games.  But not indie/small games.  They need games like God of War, GTA (but not necessary those games), in other words, BIG games.

PS: I prefered when you had the italian singer in wonder woman outfit as avatar lol :

I noticed you been playing Borderland 2 a lot. Is it any good?

mmm....as you can see in my (NEW) sig I am playing Yakuza4.   I dont even have Borderlands 2 lol.

Weedlab said:

Anybody see this? I'm got my pre-order in for the Vita version. If it is cross buy ill go PS3.

What´s the name of this game? Does it have online co op?

Heavenly_King said:
Weedlab said:

I noticed you been playing Borderland 2 a lot. Is it any good?

mmm....as you can see in my sig I am playing Yakuza4.   I dont even have Borderlands 2 lol.

Really? Darn ... I have too many "Kings" on my list with that latest Kratos avatar. About 5! So it seems like it was one of them.