How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

It seems i'm the only one here who doesn't have Bioshock Infinite yet, i'm too busy playing Tomb Raider multiplayer. I think i'll buy it when a price drops comes.

Around the Network

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRPeyX8XOe8

pezus said:

Why did you lock your profile?

^ xD

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

PSN to go Down for 12 Hours of Scheduled Maintenance on Monday, April 15th

April 12, 2013 Written by Jason Dunning

Sony generally tries to schedule their PSN downtime for a time that inconveniences as few people as possible, but this one is going to impact you a little more than usual.

Starting on Monday, April 15th at 8AM PT (9AM MT/10AM CT/11AM ET/2PM BST) and expected to end at 8PM PT (9PM MT/10PM CT/11PM ET/5AM BST), the PSN will enter maintenance. This means that during the downtime, the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, Account Management, and the Sony Entertainment Network Online Store won’t be available.

If you sign into your account between now and the maintenance period though, online play and apps should be accessible, although that doesn’t always happen.

Are you going to be affected by the downtime at all? Let us know in the comments below.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/04/12/psn-maintenance-scheduled-for-12-hours-on-monday-april-15th/

Around the Network
pezus said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
^ I bought a few things. I renewed my PS+ sub in order to get the extra 3 months for free and a few games - mostly vita stuff.

I should have went ahead and bought another year ps+ to get the credit.  

I bought mine around E3 last year. I'm sure they will have some awesome deal ready this year for it.

Yes, Sony always has good deals all year round.  

Deyon said:
Can I jump to Bioshock infinite without playing the other games, or do I have to play them to understand the story?

Even though they had nothing to do with each other; I recommend you to play the others first if you have them, and then play Infinite.   I say this so that you get the feeling of the games.   And also, if it is true that Infinite is so "OMG!" (I dont think it is), I think you would do better playing the others first so that you can have 3 great enjoyable games, instead of 1 great and other 2 "just good".

nnodley said:
pezus said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
^ I bought a few things. I renewed my PS+ sub in order to get the extra 3 months for free and a few games - mostly vita stuff.

I bought mine around E3 last year. I'm sure they will have some awesome deal ready this year for it.

My PS+ subscription lasts till march 2016 buahahahahaha! :D

(I really hope Sony still exists by then >_>)

Heavenly_King said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Have faith, brethren! They better be since I'm buying all kinds of shit from them this year. That sexy new Xperia phone, a high powered SLT camera, PS4, games, games and more games. Not to mentioned I have a Vita which is still not 'proven' by some estimates. They need to be around to support these items, esepcailly the game consoles. I will admit, I am a little worried. PS4 needs to be a home run, and software from here on out can't be like Starhawk or the other games that fell short in the numbers. They need to move units.

In the mean time .... I'm doing my best to convert people from green to blue - or at least green and blue if they can sustain both.

Weedlab said:
Heavenly_King said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Have faith, brethren! They better be since I'm buying all kinds of shit from them this year. That sexy new Xperia phone, a high powered SLT camera, PS4, games, games and more games. Not to mentioned I have a Vita which is still not 'proven' by some estimates. I will admit, I am a little worried. PS4 needs to be a home run, and software from here on out can't be like Starhawk or the other games that fell short in the numbers. They need to move units.

In the mean time .... I'm doing my best to convert people from green to blue.

By how things are going I really expect the PS4 to start with a bang, so I really dont think it will have trouble in selling units.   I really hope that they make some kind of Add-on for the PS4, so that it can PS3 games.

The VIta in my opinion needs more games.  But not indie/small games.  They need games like God of War, GTA (but not necessary those games), in other words, BIG games.

PS: I prefered when you had the italian singer in wonder woman outfit as avatar lol :3