Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
Guys, look what the lack of votes has done to me.

Why pezus why!?!

Around the Network

Don't forget to switch out what games you're playing. That's how they get ya.

pezus said:
kupomogli said:

Too bad we can't put a -1 just as we can put a +1.  Only one +1, only one -1.  So games that more people disliked would factor into the overall score also.

Meh, that would just invite unnecessary battles. 

Not if no one knew what the score was.  The only people who would know the score would be the ones that were tracking them, and I doubt most people would go through all the votes and track them just to find x game has lower points than y.

You never were a PS fan anyway Pezus, now you're just showing your true colours.
Where's your PS4, huh?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Pezus' avatar made me think of something. Wouldn't it be hilarious if we all change our avatars to something MS related? :p

Edit: I actually did like Fable 2 :p

Around the Network
Best Playstation Exclusive Best Multiplatform Game (Playstation+non-Playstation platform(s)) Best Indie/PSN Game Best Playstation 3 Game Best Playstation Vita Game  Best Playstation 4 Game Playstation Game of the Year
Beyond Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Guacamelee God of War Ascension Hotline Miami Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag God of War Ascension
Gran Turismo 6 Bioshock: Infinite Hotline Miami Gran Turismo 6 Killzone Mercenary Battlefield 4 Gran Turismo 6
Killzone Mercenary Grand Theft Auto V Lone Survivor Grand Theft Auto V Persona 4 Golden Flower Ni no Kuni
Ni no Kuni Metro: Last Light Minecraft Ni no Kuni Soul Sacrifice Killzone: Shadow Fall Tearaway
Tearaway Minecraft Resogun The Last of Us Tearaway Knack The Last of Us
The Last of Us Tomb Raider The Wolf Among Us
Ys: Memories of Celceta Resogun

2 free multiplayer maps for Killzone Shadow Fall (waiting for the next one later)

http://www.killzone.com/en_GB/blog/news/2014-01-15_first-free-killzone-shadow-fall-mp-maps-revealed.html

Talal said:

Pezus' avatar made me think of something. Wouldn't it be hilarious if we all change our avatars to something MS related? :p

Edit: I actually did like Fable 2 :p

That's because Fable 2 is a masterpiece.

pezus said:

Best Playstation Exclusive Best Multiplatform Game (Playstation+non-Playstation platform(s)) Best Indie/PSN Game Best Playstation 3 Game Best Playstation Vita Game  Best Playstation 4 Game Playstation Game of the Year
Beyond Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Guacamelee God of War Ascension Hotline Miami Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag God of War Ascension
Gran Turismo 6 Bioshock: Infinite Hotline Miami Gran Turismo 6 Killzone Mercenary Battlefield 4 Gran Turismo 6
Killzone Mercenary Grand Theft Auto V Lone Survivor Grand Theft Auto V Persona 4 Golden Flower Ni no Kuni
Ni no Kuni Metro: Last Light Minecraft Ni no Kuni Soul Sacrifice Killzone: Shadow Fall Tearaway  
Tearaway Minecraft Resogun The Last of Us Tearaway   Knack The Last of Us
The Last of Us Tomb Raider The Wolf Among Us   Ys: Memories of Celceta Resogun