Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@snakedrake, u got witcher 3 for starters this year , hoping this year is better too. i think sacred 3 is coming this year as well.

Witcher 3 is definity going to be the highlight this year along with Dragon Age Inquistion as well. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Don't starve is pretty sweet. Remote playing feels like its running locally on the vita.

^Yeah TLOU is gonna take every category it's in.

Infamous SS gameplay.  Same as the one posted before, but shorter and "not" off screen this time. 

pezus said:

Best Story Best Soundtrack Best Ending Most Addictive Gameplay   Most Difficult Gameplay   Best Sequel
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Bioshock Infinite Bioshock Infinite Diablo III   Diablo III   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Beyond: Two Souls God of War Ascension Ni No Kuni God of War Ascension   God of War Ascension   Bioshock Infinite
Bioshock: Infinite Hotline Miami Tearaway Gran Turismo 6   Hotline Miami   Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V Rayman Legends The Last of Us Grand Theft Auto V   Killzone: Shadow Fall   Metro: Last Light
Metro: Last Light The Last of Us   Hotline Miami   Knack Tearaway Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
Ni no Kuni     Minecraft   The Last of Us The Last of Us  
Tearaway     Resogun        
The Last of Us     The Last of Us        

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Best Story Best Soundtrack Best Ending Most Addictive Gameplay

Best New IP Best Sequel
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Bioshock Infinite Bioshock Infinite Diablo III

Beyond: Two Souls Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Beyond: Two Souls God of War Ascension Ni No Kuni God of War Ascension

Dragon's Crown Bioshock Infinite
Bioshock: Infinite Hotline Miami Tearaway Gran Turismo 6 Ni no Kuni Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V Rayman Legends The Last of Us Grand Theft Auto V
Puppeteer Metro: Last Light
Metro: Last Light The Last of Us   Hotline Miami  
Tearaway Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
Ni no Kuni     Minecraft  
The Last of Us  
Tearaway     Resogun        
The Last of Us     The Last of Us        

Early concept for Infamous: Second Son. Can't embed pic so here's link.

http://ow.ly/i/4g4AH/original

Wouldn't it be cool if Infamous SS had Multiplayer?

Spleeeee B2S sales 1m+. 2m here we come.

PEZUS ADD THE COUNTDOWN IN MY SIG TO THE OP!!!! Should work hopefully. And it's counting down in eastern time. And yes it's behind 1 hour, but by that time the time will go forward an hour on March 8th so it will be fine.

code is below: *edit* code changed to the countdown so do whatever to put it in OP or something.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always"
width="263" height="165"
flashvars="eid=88092" wmode="transparent"/>