Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

SONY IS BACK BABY!

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
SONY IS BACK BABY!

NO ONE ELSE IS DOING CAPS!  PARTY FUCKING POOPERS! WELL WE'RE DOING IT ANYWAY!

YOU KNOW I'M KINDA PISSED SONY'S CES FOCUS WAS "PLAY" AND THE LOGO HAD THE PLAYSTATION FACE BUTTONS ON IT.  YET THEY DIDN'T DO SHIT WITH PS4 BESIDES THAT $100 GIFT CARD OR WHATEVER THE HELL IT WAS! DAMN YOU SONY!  

OMG!!!! PS3 GAME INSTALLS ARE JUST PAINFULLY SLOW! REINSTALLING MASS EFFECT 2 BECAUSE I FEEL THE URGE TO PLAY IT AND DAMN IS IT SLOW. GOING FROM PLAYING KILLZONE, KNACK, AC4, AND BF4 IN LIKE 2-3 MINUTES TO MASS EFFECT 2 BEING LIKE 20-30 MINUTES JUST SUCKS.

nnodley said:
OMG!!!! PS3 GAME INSTALLS ARE JUST PAINFULLY SLOW! REINSTALLING MASS EFFECT 2 BECAUSE I FEEL THE URGE TO PLAY IT AND DAMN IS IT SLOW. GOING FROM PLAYING KILLZONE, KNACK, AC4, AND BF4 IN LIKE 2-3 MINUTES TO MASS EFFECT 2 BEING LIKE 20-30 MINUTES JUST SUCKS.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT MASS EFFECT 2 ON 360!

I wonder how MLB: The Show will do with no competition. This game look fucking amazing.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
nnodley said:

WELL I DON'T HAVE A 360, SOOOOOOO...............THAT WAS NOT A POSSIBILITY!

nnodley said:
JoeTheBro said:
nnodley said:

WELL I DON'T HAVE A 360, SOOOOOOO...............THAT WAS NOT A POSSIBILITY!

IT'S OK! AT LEAST ON ps3 YOU DON'T HAVE TO SWAP THE DISCS EVERY OTHER TIME YOU VISIT A PLANET!

So Gaf is saying that "evolve" from turtle rock is the reveal tomorrow morning (like 9 1/2 hours ish)

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
So Gaf is saying that "evolve" from turtle rock is the reveal tomorrow morning (like 9 1/2 hours ish)

lol gaf being gaf. They seem to just have a train of thought going and have fixated on that possibility. Would be sick if true though.

So a question to my fellow PS4 owners:

What should be my next purchase? I have Killzone, Need For Speed and Knack, awaiting Drive Club. Should I just leave it until InFamous comes out, because I feel like I've exhausted what the system has to offer right now.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.