Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:
So the events are being advertised on the playstationblog, so something PS related should be there, I think.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/06/watch-live-sonys-ces-2014-press-conference/

I'm honestly not getting my hopes up, I'd be happy with some 2013 numbers, but I get the feeling I have to even wait for those till tomorrow and Kaz's keynote. :/

im guessing IF they are going to talk about anything game related, it will be gaikai

I'm definitely not expecting any games. Maybe that VR headset thing. But like I said, if I get some PS4 numbers then I'm happy.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:
I am so uber hyped for the presentation. The fact that Sony skipped the VGAs this year is making me ignore logic and assume megatons will be shown. Only an hour and a half to go!

when did anybody ever announce a game at CES? it would be incredibly stupid. no gaming media is covering it like it covers other events. 

unless you know something? 0_o 

The wise speak only of what they know, bananaman. A witless worm have you become. Therefore be silent, and keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I have not passed through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a serving-man till the lightning falls.

JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:
I am so uber hyped for the presentation. The fact that Sony skipped the VGAs this year is making me ignore logic and assume megatons will be shown. Only an hour and a half to go!

when did anybody ever announce a game at CES? it would be incredibly stupid. no gaming media is covering it like it covers other events. 

unless you know something? 0_o 

The wise speak only of what they know, bananaman. A witless worm have you become. Therefore be silent, and keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I have not passed through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a serving-man till the lightning falls.

well Joe, your personal opinion, should i watch the show hoping for some PS announcments

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

Kind of an odd way to tease Uncharted PS4 though.  Makes sense, but just odd to me.  But a special awesomesauce Uncharted PS4 would be fucking epic.  Or special edition of the game.   

And yeah I think 3 teams would be cool for ND, but it might be too much for one studio.  2 teams is likely how it's to stay anyway.  

i should note they teased UC4 before. they posted mo-cap pictures before and nothing happened. 

Yes true.  But still, using the Uncharted 3 limited edition box to tease uncharted ps4 is just weird as hell, imo.  Though like you said it could be some sort of limited edition uncharted ps4 pack in at release.  

Also speaking about uncharted ps4, when does everyone think they will give us more detail on it.  Full trailer, media blowout, etc?

I think a full trailer of the teaser will be in the next couple months.  Then a media blowout with gameinformer around E3 with kick ass demo at E3.  And november release. 

bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:

well Joe, your personal opinion, should i watch the show hoping for some PS announcments

no

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:

no

then you should know better than to get hyped

Is a vita phone to much to ask for?

Mmmfishtacos said:

Sony wants to increase their standings in the smartphone marketplace, not decrease them, so yes.

Oh I guess trolling Vita is in my blood ;)

JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Sony wants to increase their standings in the smartphone marketplace, not decrease them, so yes.

Hopefully a leech will suck away all that bad blood.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

I know joe, I know. :)