Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
DD_Bwest said:

according to gaf, game informer is going to have a next-gen reveal tomorrow

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=746803

Oh look it's nothing lol.

Around the Network

So the events are being advertised on the playstationblog, so something PS related should be there, I think.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/06/watch-live-sonys-ces-2014-press-conference/

I'm honestly not getting my hopes up, I'd be happy with some 2013 numbers, but I get the feeling I have to even wait for those till tomorrow and Kaz's keynote. :/

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

Now THAT is a big box...

Yeah this most certainly is hinting at something.   Uncharted trilogy remastered for PS4 as well as TLOU(TLOU being the most likely anyway)?  Kinda early for Uncharted remasters for PS4.  TLOU too, but Sony could have decided early 2013 to release TLOU on PS4 as well for those who don't have a ps3 and bought ps4. 

Oh Uncharted "3",  "3" Naughty Dog teams, so "3" ND PS4 games in development confirmed!!!!!!!!  

or you know, uncharte 3 was the latest ND uncharted game. so they are teasing UC with it and just putting the PS4 controller to tease the PS4 game.

and part of me doesnt really want a 3rd ND team yet. 

Kind of an odd way to tease Uncharted PS4 though.  Makes sense, but just odd to me.  But a special awesomesauce Uncharted PS4 would be fucking epic.  Or special edition of the game.   

And yeah I think 3 teams would be cool for ND, but it might be too much for one studio.  2 teams is likely how it's to stay anyway.  

I am so uber hyped for the presentation. The fact that Sony skipped the VGAs this year is making me ignore logic and assume megatons will be shown. Only an hour and a half to go!

Daylight trailer.  Coming to PC, PS4

Gamersyde link for video with download: http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_daylight_don_t_look_back-31362_en.html

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
I am so uber hyped for the presentation. The fact that Sony skipped the VGAs this year is making me ignore logic and assume megatons will be shown. Only an hour and a half to go!

Don't do that to yourself, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

DerNebel said:
So the events are being advertised on the playstationblog, so something PS related should be there, I think.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/06/watch-live-sonys-ces-2014-press-conference/

I'm honestly not getting my hopes up, I'd be happy with some 2013 numbers, but I get the feeling I have to even wait for those till tomorrow and Kaz's keynote. :/

im guessing IF they are going to talk about anything game related, it will be gaikai

DerNebel said:
JoeTheBro said:

Don't do that to yourself, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

ONLY AN HOUR AND TWENTY MINUTES TO GO!!!!!!

JoeTheBro said:

when did anybody ever announce a game at CES? it would be incredibly stupid. no gaming media is covering it like it covers other events. 

unless you know something? 0_o 

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

or you know, uncharte 3 was the latest ND uncharted game. so they are teasing UC with it and just putting the PS4 controller to tease the PS4 game.

and part of me doesnt really want a 3rd ND team yet. 

Kind of an odd way to tease Uncharted PS4 though.  Makes sense, but just odd to me.  But a special awesomesauce Uncharted PS4 would be fucking epic.  Or special edition of the game.   

And yeah I think 3 teams would be cool for ND, but it might be too much for one studio.  2 teams is likely how it's to stay anyway.  

i should note they teased UC4 before. they posted mo-cap pictures before and nothing happened.