How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

I would say wired, But i know the mass consumer wouldnt understand and want wireless.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
JoeTheBro said:
the-pi-guy said:
JoeTheBro said:

Oh...

Thank you.  

I think it would be silly to name a theoretical VR headset the PS EYE even if the camera has a different name though. Would be really hard to explain to the public.

Also speaking in general here, would you want a VR headset designed for consoles to be wired or wireless? There are trade offs for both.

I was making a joke, so I think it is totally alright.  Unless you disagree.  The entire name post was a joke.  I even said that there were no good names at the end. 

Wired at this point.  Maybe in the future they could pull off a good wireless one.  I think also what Bwest and Tacos said are also good points to consider.  

If they do go wired, i hope they can have a really long cable,  id prefer to run it behind the chair to the ground so its out of the way.

on another note, it takes like 13 arrows to kill a bloater.   and im not sure how it happened but somehow he ither pulled the arrows out or they fell out, because as i was doing it he left a trail of both broken and unbroken arrows on the ground.  it was just hard to tell since he was throwing spores at himself

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

the-pi-guy said:
Any reason they couldn't go half and half and do both. Have an HDMI plugin, but allow wireless?

No reason except cost.

Heck if you want to go crazy, you could just put the whole PS4 on a headset. It's not that big.

JoeTheBro said:
the-pi-guy said:
JoeTheBro said:

Oh...

Thank you.  

I think it would be silly to name a theoretical VR headset the PS EYE even if the camera has a different name though. Would be really hard to explain to the public.

Also speaking in general here, would you want a VR headset designed for consoles to be wired or wireless? There are trade offs for both.

not sure. question, would their be latency issues if it wasnt wired? 

depends on the battery life. but i believe having it like the controller would be the best option. being able to play/use it while the is being charged then unplugging it. 

More info and screens of Deep Down

The Jackie (above), that we already heard about before, mimics the shape of a treasure chest in the dungeons. When it detects a target it extends arms and legs quickly and bites with a mouth decorated by an enormous number of sharp tusks. Damage is inevitable, no matter how resilient your armor is, so you have to be careful when you open chests.

In the screenshot above we also get a nice glimpse on the game’s greatswords.

The Pooriiz (below) is normally attached to the ceilings of dungeons, like a caterpillar, it moves and rotates it rounded body and attacks in swarms. They become a serious threat when in large numbers, so you need to attack them one by one before you get surrounded.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/01/06/ps4-exclusive-deep-down-gets-new-fantastic-screenshots-info-on-the-mimic-monster-and-more/

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

thats just brutal xD

Really feels like PS4 have not launched over here in Sweden. Went to my local biggest store and no sight of any console or any PS4 games. Heck even XboxOne had more games(imported copies) and that have not even officially launched.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2014/01/06/how-much-prettier-is-tomb-raider-definitive-edition

A treat for graphic whores then! I'm happy, I was afraid that it will be an upscale with a better texture here and there, but it seems like a good overhaul. Still I would definitely prefer it to launch for 40$ without the MP DLC that I won't play anyway. Don't know whether I will buy it day 1 or wait for a price cut.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I cant wait for the CES. I hope announce the purchase of Ready at Dawn studios.

eFKac said:
http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2014/01/06/how-much-prettier-is-tomb-raider-definitive-edition

A treat for graphic whores then! I'm happy, I was afraid that it will be an upscale with a better texture here and there, but it seems like a good overhaul. Still I would definitely prefer it to launch for 40$ without the MP DLC that I won't play anyway. Don't know whether I will buy it day 1 or wait for a price cut.

its pretty much TR on PC at max settings. make no mistake, this game is beautiful.