Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:

That would be Monday. Isn't it cray cray to think that we are just two days away from potentially seeing new camera models?!?

i think its cray cray that we are actually using the words cray cray. and since when do you care about camera models?

I'm moking people who watch it that only care about games. I honestly have no clue what is being shown off though. Maybe this year will be the exception since Sony skipped the VGXs.

na, dont count on it. im guessing the only gaming related news might be a new update on PS4 numbers sold in 2013, but its just one week after the new years, so i doubt they might already have the data. unless its shipped. 

Edit: reading rutea's post, she reminded me of a thought i had earlier. i think we might see Gaikai tech being talked about.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Just take my nominations and turn them in to my vote.

You telling me to go look for them??

Yes! or just add my vote for GT6 and last of us.

rutea7 said:
hope i'll get to watch it, just the presentation though. wonder if they'd show something about gaikai too.

wouldn't be surprised honestly. CES seems like a perfect place to talk more about gaikai. 

bananaking21 said:
rutea7 said:
hope i'll get to watch it, just the presentation though. wonder if they'd show something about gaikai too.

wouldn't be surprised honestly. CES seems like a perfect place to talk more about gaikai. 

I can definitely see that happening at the keynote. They could make it all about the philosophy of moving from local to cloud computing.

bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:

That would be Monday. Isn't it cray cray to think that we are just two days away from potentially seeing new camera models?!?

i think its cray cray that we are actually using the words cray cray. and since when do you care about camera models?

I'm moking people who watch it that only care about games. I honestly have no clue what is being shown off though. Maybe this year will be the exception since Sony skipped the VGXs.

na, dont count on it. im guessing the only gaming related news might be a new update on PS4 numbers sold in 2013, but its just one week after the new years, so i doubt they might already have the data. unless its shipped. 

Edit: reading rutea's post, she reminded me of a thought i had earlier. i think we might see Gaikai tech being talked about.

Playstation Remix too? i doubt it.

Around the Network

It's almost 2014 and we have some exciting surprises in store for you all!

bananaking21 said:

It's almost 2014 and we have some exciting surprises in store for you all!

Infamous: Second Son playable demo!

gooch_destroyer said:

Playstation Remix too? i doubt it.

doubt it would be called something as lame as PlayStation Remix, but they could announce a few things related to the subject.

Well thuway seems to know what the PS4 VR rendering resolution will be, but is now hearing conflicting reports so he won't say yet.  Looking to not be 1080p then?  Is ps4 powerful enough to do it at 60fps?  Maybe, maybe not.  Devs should just lower effects and other stuff to hit that while having all the bells and whistles for TV play.   

Legit?  Who knows.  I think it's obvious there will be a VR headset for PS4 though.    DISCUSS RIGHT NOW!!!

If they announce a VR set i will go straight to the store and order one lol I believe one is in the works, i just hope its sooner rather than later.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz