Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

^ Ah ok. I don't blame you. If I had Bioshock I might have played it too. Right now I'm between GOW A and Darksiders II. I started with Hades, but I think my second character will be Zeus. I'm keeping it at 2 since I don't have time to play with all 4 characters, and then I get the feeling we'll have a 5th later since the altar on the right is still empty. If the 5th is good enough I'll invest time in that one, but no more than 3. I want my character(s) to have some level of strength for the DLC that will come later.

Yeah, I don't know why they left out that altar. The allegiance may not have been finished, idk.  It will probably be another allegiance, but hopefully it's free and they don't go greedy just for people to buy another allegiance.  

Yea I'm betting it is DLC for later. Pappy hinted at that in an interview. And no worries, we bought the CE! So we have the pass for whatever has to come, plus I think they said they won't be charging for the core stuff.

Yeah, I wish all games put a pass for future DLC in a collectors edition.  Much more enticing deal.  A lot of companies are doing it more and more though.  

Around the Network
Weedlab said:

PlayStation 3 & PS Vita Video Game Releases: April 7th – 13th, 2013

April 7, 2013 Written by Jason Dunning

Nothing new at retail this week means that all the pressure is on the PlayStation Network.

For brand new video games, we have the Cross Buy enabled Guacamelee!, along with Table Mini Golf on PlayStation Vita. On the DLC side of things, you can expect the Personalization Packs for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Jetstream for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, and more.

*All titles listed are releasing in North America and Europe, unless otherwise noted.

PlayStation 3 Games

Anarchy Reigns (PSN)
Fatal Frame (PS2 Classic)
Guacamelee! (PSN)
HAWX (PSN)
John Daly’s ProStroke Golf (PSN)
X-COM: Enemy Unknown (PSN)

PlayStation Vita Games

Guacamelee! (PSN)
Table Mini Golf (PSN)

DLC

Anarchy Reigns (Characters, Multiplayer Modes)
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 ‘Personalization Packs’ and likely all this as well
Fuel Overdose ‘Mercenary Vehicle Pack’
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance ‘Jetstream’
Table Mini Golf ‘Toyland Course Pack’

Other

Four new PS1 imports (undetailed)

*Keep in mind that all release dates are subject to change and more games will be added to both regions on Tuesday/Wednesday with our PlayStation Store Global Update.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/04/07/playstation-3-ps-vita-video-game-releases-april-7th-13th-2013/

I wish they would put freaking Crash ps1 on vita in NA.  They seemed to all but forget about putting ps1 classics on vita now.  Pissing me off. 

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

PlayStation 3 & PS Vita Video Game Releases: April 7th – 13th, 2013

April 7, 2013 Written by Jason Dunning

Nothing new at retail this week means that all the pressure is on the PlayStation Network.

For brand new video games, we have the Cross Buy enabled Guacamelee!, along with Table Mini Golf on PlayStation Vita. On the DLC side of things, you can expect the Personalization Packs for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Jetstream for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, and more.

*All titles listed are releasing in North America and Europe, unless otherwise noted.

PlayStation 3 Games

Anarchy Reigns (PSN)
Fatal Frame (PS2 Classic)
Guacamelee! (PSN)
HAWX (PSN)
John Daly’s ProStroke Golf (PSN)
X-COM: Enemy Unknown (PSN)

PlayStation Vita Games

Guacamelee! (PSN)
Table Mini Golf (PSN)

DLC

Anarchy Reigns (Characters, Multiplayer Modes)
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 ‘Personalization Packs’ and likely all this as well
Fuel Overdose ‘Mercenary Vehicle Pack’
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance ‘Jetstream’
Table Mini Golf ‘Toyland Course Pack’

Other

Four new PS1 imports (undetailed)

*Keep in mind that all release dates are subject to change and more games will be added to both regions on Tuesday/Wednesday with our PlayStation Store Global Update.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/04/07/playstation-3-ps-vita-video-game-releases-april-7th-13th-2013/

I wish they would put freaking Crash ps1 on vita in NA.  They seemed to all but forget about putting ps1 classics on vita now.  Pissing me off. 

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! That is the ONLY reason I didn’t buy Crash and Spyro yet. I tend to prefer my platformers on the Vita, so I’m not buying any of the PS1 classics with platform elements till they’re Vita enabled. I REALLY want to play Crash and Spyro on the PSV. Given the profile of those games I know it is inevitable, but damn they better hurry!

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! That is the ONLY reason I didn’t buy Crash and Spyro yet. I tend to prefer my platformers on the Vita, so I’m not buying any of the PS1 classics with platform elements till they’re Vita enabled. I REALLY want to play Crash and Spyro on the PSV. Given the profile of those games I know it is inevitable, but damn they better hurry!

I had bought them like 2 years ago and never got around to playing them.  Then they said they were bringing ps1 classics to vita, so I was like hell yeah I'll  wait to play them on vita, but nnnnoooooooooooooooo Sony sucks at putting them on vita.  And now I'm slowly losing hope even though they are higher profile games.

You people who didn't vote for TLOU in the poll. You should be ashamed!!! :-p

But, I almost voted for Infamous: second son, even me questioning which game I'm most hyped for makes me ashamed for myself.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

I had bought them like 2 years ago and never got around to playing them.  Then they said they were bringing ps1 classics to vita, so I was like hell yeah I'll  wait to play them on vita, but nnnnoooooooooooooooo Sony sucks at putting them on vita.  And now I'm slowly losing hope even though they are higher profile games.

No worries mate lol They’ll put them. You’ll be able to play them soon, hopefully. They’re taking their time it seems, but I prefer to play PS1 games on the Vita. I’d gladly buy another memory card if I have to, just give me those games. For now I’m most interested in Crash, Spyro, Tomba and a few RPGs, so that’s plenty of $ from me already.

I'm playing the waiting game with them it seems, and not just PS1 games. There are a few PSP games I want in soft format, like MGS PO. I'm not sure if it is Vita enabled now, but the last time I checked it wasn't. I know MGS PW is now, but I want PO since it is the second MGS game chronologically.

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

No worries mate lol They’ll put them. You’ll be able to play them soon, hopefully. They’re taking their time it seems, but I prefer to play PS1 games on the Vita. I’d gladly buy another memory card if I have to, just give me those games. For now I’m most interested in Crash, Spyro, Tomba and a few RPGs, so that’s plenty of $ from me already.

I'm playing the waiting game with them it seems, and not just PS1 games. There are a few PSP games I want in soft format, like MGS PO. I'm not sure of it is Vita enabled now, but the last time I checked it wasn't I know MGS PW is now, but I want PO since it is the second MGS game chronologically.

I bought the old Tomb Raiders too and they are on vita, but haven't played much of them yet.  Couldn't resist some awesome Tomb Raider.

And yeah I don't think Portable Ops is on vita yet.

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

I'm playing the waiting game with them it seems, and not just PS1 games. There are a few PSP games I want in soft format, like MGS PO. I'm not sure of it is Vita enabled now, but the last time I checked it wasn't I know MGS PW is now, but I want PO since it is the second MGS game chronologically.

I bought the old Tomb Raiders too and they are on vita, but haven't played much of them yet.  Couldn't resist some awesome Tomb Raider.

And yeah I don't think Portable Ops is on vita yet.

Oh sweet! I'll look into those then. Keep me busy on the train.

I'm off to bed mate. My eyes are bleeding lol See you later.

http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/
go to the accolades section n read what kotaku wrote lol

this just hit me the other day: in GoW: A; what was the puzzle reviewers were stuck on? remembering my first playthrough I solved every puzzle with ease.