How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

PS4 is doing good already 5 games pass the 1 mil mark and one more week and the ps3 will have 200 games pass the 1 mil mark :O

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Finally, I got free time from work and got knack. Done the 1st three chapter of the game. It's good and fun so far.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Yafea said:

My god. Are those Ps2's graphics?

I'm back with a vengeance. Some Killzone Shadow Fall

The graphic are really outdated. But I'm enjoying the game. It's kind one of those old-school platformer games.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Around the Network
pezus said:

WAT. That is actually a surprise for me. Looks like it could easily end up with 2m sales LT.

doubt it. i would say something around 1.3 million or so. probably enough to break even. but its good to know sony are still working with them, their PS4 game has been in the works since mid 2012. 

Shadow Fall will probably do better than 3 million LTD now.

pezus said:
Since when did Wright care about graphics xD
*looks at his X1 game*

When he rated the Ouya 10/10 in his thread.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Wright said:
Yafea said:

My god. Are those Ps2's graphics?

Shut your dirty whore mouth!

pezus said:
Since when did Wright care about graphics xD
*looks at his X1 game*

JoeTheBro said:

Shut your dirty whore mouth!

hu3hu3hu3 xD