Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:
Joe, was your prediction of xbox one being in stock for the past few weeks correct? or did it sell out in christmas but quickly get restocked?

It was close, but best buy had a bundle in stock that lasted till the day after Christmas. By then other sites had already restocked.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:
Joe, was your prediction of xbox one being in stock for the past few weeks correct? or did it sell out in christmas but quickly get restocked?

It was close, but best buy had a bundle in stock that lasted till the day after Christmas. By then other sites had already restocked.

so you were right?

bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:

so you were right?

Check my sig.

JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:

so you were right?

Check my sig.

you could have just told me Yes or No, you know

Has anything playstation related been reviled at CES?

Around the Network

well some interesting VGC numbers, well for me that is.

Killzone Shadow fall crossed the 1 Million mark this week, it already sold 1.13 million! outselling Dead rising 3 and Ryse COMBINED XD 

Uncharted 3 is just 80k away from passing uncharted 2, which is at 6.3 million!

The Last of Us is at 3.95 million, and is undertracked in the USA (first month) according to NPD

Beyond: Two Souls has sold 870k and it seems like it will pass the one million mark sometimes in Q1 next year, hopefully. 

IF vgchartz numbers are true, PS4 already has sold 8.1 million games!

GTA5 has sold whooping 15.7 million units. 2.5 million units more than the 360 version.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Has anything playstation related been reviled at CES?

i think the VR head set they announced like 2 years ago. but it wasnt much for PlayStation as it was for Sony as a whole. 

I forgot to mention that I've upgraded my Vita memory card for 4 to 16gbs

bananaking21 said:

well some interesting VGC numbers, well for me that is.

Killzone Shadow fall crossed the 1 Million mark this week, it already sold 1.13 million! outselling Dead rising 3 and Ryse COMBINED XD 

Uncharted 3 is just 80k away from passing uncharted 2, which is at 6.3 million!

The Last of Us is at 3.95 million, and is undertracked in the USA (first month) according to NPD

Beyond: Two Souls has sold 870k and it seems like it will pass the one million mark sometimes in Q1 next year, hopefully. 

IF vgchartz numbers are true, PS4 already has sold 8.1 million games!

GTA5 has sold whooping 15.7 million units. 2.5 million units more than the 360 version.

Do not forgot about the digital sales as well!

I ben doing some thinking, I do not think GoW is being made for the PS4. Instead Sony Santa Monica is going to take the Heavenly Sword brand and give it that GoW polish.

RawrJa said:

Do not forgot about the digital sales as well!

I ben doing some thinking, I do not think GoW is being made for the PS4. Instead Sony Santa Monica is going to take the Heavenly Sword brand and give it that GoW polish.

Sony Santa Monica is said to be working on a new IP. basically the rumors and speculation go as this. after GoW3 SSM split into two teams. one headed by tod pappy, the Director of GoW: Ascension, and another team, headed by stig asmussen, the Director of GoW3. GoW: A released but stig's game hasnt even been announced yet. he was at the PS4 feb reveal talking about the PS4 in the video they made about devs talking about the PS4 hardware. Then at gamescom Sony confirmed that their IS a SSM game for PS4 in development, and it wouldnt make sense for sony to tease a game that would have been in development for just 5 months, if you are assuming its the GoW:A team making a new game. its obviously stigs new game, what adds valdity to that speculation is that Tod pappy has left SSM to CryTeck just a few weeks ago.

but enough horsing around, we pretty much KNOW their is a new SSM game that is a New IP from this. so expect it to be a Sci-fi space shooter. rumor has it that it will be open world with some sort of magic in it too.