Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
SnakeDrake said:
I think a lot of people forgotten about this title including me but "The Devil's Third is still in production and is 80% complete, but its still without a publishers.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/31/devils-third-is-80-percent-complete-coming-in-2014

It by the genius behind Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive series so its bound to by crazy!!!

Ps3/Xbox 360 please! No Ps4/Xbox One!

Around the Network

Best JRPG: Ni No Kuni

Best WRPG: Diablo III

Best Action/Adventure Game: The Last of Us

Best Platformer: Tearaway

Best Fighting Game: Injustice: Gods Among Us

Best Sports Game: FIFA 14

Wright said:
SnakeDrake said:
I think a lot of people forgotten about this title including me but "The Devil's Third is still in production and is 80% complete, but its still without a publishers.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/31/devils-third-is-80-percent-complete-coming-in-2014

It by the genius behind Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive series so its bound to by crazy!!!

Ps3/Xbox 360 please! No Ps4/Xbox One!

I think that would be the case since that were the platflorms announced and developing for.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

JRPG: Persona 4 Golden.
GOTY: GTA V

Best JRPG : Ni No Kuni

Best WRPG : Diablo III

Best Action/Adventure Game : The Last of Us

Best Platformer : Tearaway

Best Sports Game: MLB The Show 13

Best Game Of The Year : GTA V

Around the Network

Happy New Year my Fellow PlayStation gamers!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Do you think Sony will invest in more dedicated servers?

RawrJa said:

It seems like all of their studios will, at least the games that need them. As for as 3rd party, I wouldn't count on them doing what MS is doing. It's up to 3rd party to support their own games. Speaking of which, guerrilla needs to show infinity ward how to set one up, because infinity wards servers suck.

Mmmfishtacos said:
RawrJa said:

It seems like all of their studios will, at least the games that need them. As for as 3rd party, I wouldn't count on them doing what MS is doing. It's up to 3rd party to support their own games. Speaking of which, guerrilla needs to show infinity ward how to set one up, because infinity wards servers suck.

agreed. i swear its like their isnt a difference. if the difference between MW3 and ghosts shows the difference between dedicated servers and P2P. then i dont care about dedicated servers, because it makes no difference at all in CoD. i know my internet sucks, but i get much, much better performance in KZ and UC online games. 

RawrJa said:

yeah they certainly will. this type of thing just doesnt happen all of a sudden, it happens over time and takes time to make. but they no doubt are working on it and been working on it for a while. they are obviously putting a lot of resources into online, which explains the need for PS+ to play online on PS4. and remember, they bought Gaikai in 2012 and they been working on servers for it since then. 

i also remember an article about sony working with another company to help improve its cloud services, but i cant seem to find the article.