Most Difficult Gameplay

God of War Ascension

Best New IP

Soul Sacrifice

Best Sequel

Persona 4 The Golden

Best Playstation Exclusive

Killzone shadow fall

Best Multiplatform Game (Playstation+non-Playstation platform(s))

Super mario3d world

Best Indie/PSN Game

Trine 2 : complete story

Best Playstation 3 Game

Bioshock infinite

Best Playstation Vita Game

Ragnarok odyssey
Killzone Mercenary

Best Playstation 4 Game

Assassins creed 4
killzone shadow fall

Playstation Game of the Year

Persona 4 The Golden
Assassins creed 4
Resident Evil Revelation

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
so im probably going to buy new headsets, do you guys got any suggestions for a pair thatll work on both the 3 and 4

Go with the Pulse Elites. They will work with the ps4 with an update coming any day now. But buy an extended warranty on them because people are having problems with the plastic cracking around the ear cup. Other besides that little problem they’re some of the best out there right now. And from my group of friends it seems headsets never last forever anyway, doesn’t really matter who make them. So I started buy extended warranties on all of mine. They have an app for PS3 which should come over to ps4 that lets you adjust presets; Sony also makes presets per game for you to upload to you headphones.

f you don’t want to wait, Turtle beach PX4’s are a good set too, I don’t think they sound quite as nice as the elites but they do have built in blue tooth, so you can take a phone call while you game. When you get a call the game sound still works. Which is kind of nice, me and a friend have been playing trine while on the phone to help save my internet. So it’s been a nice feature to have. One little thing with them and the ps4, I don’t know why but the sound still comes out of the TV and the head set at the same time, so I have to turn the volume on the TV all the way down every time I use them. I’m sure it’s something that Sony needs to address in a firmware update.

Mmmfishtacos said:
DD_Bwest said:
so im probably going to buy new headsets, do you guys got any suggestions for a pair thatll work on both the 3 and 4

Go with the Pulse Elites. They will work with the ps4 with an update coming any day now. But buy an extended warranty on them because people are having problems with the plastic cracking around the ear cup. Other besides that little problem they’re some of the best out there right now. And from my group of friends it seems headsets never last forever anyway, doesn’t really matter who make them. So I started buy extended warranties on all of mine. They have an app for PS3 which should come over to ps4 that lets you adjust presets; Sony also makes presets per game for you to upload to you headphones.

f you don’t want to wait, Turtle beach PX4’s are a good set too, I don’t think they sound quite as nice as the elites but they do have built in blue tooth, so you can take a phone call while you game. When you get a call the game sound still works. Which is kind of nice, me and a friend have been playing trine while on the phone to help save my internet. So it’s been a nice feature to have. One little thing with them and the ps4, I don’t know why but the sound still comes out of the TV and the head set at the same time, so I have to turn the volume on the TV all the way down every time I use them. I’m sure it’s something that Sony needs to address in a firmware update.

Awesome, i ended up grabbing the pulse elite when i went to grab bf4.  he was putting some behind the counter so I bought one on impulse. 

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Best JRPG:  Dragon's Crown.  P4G came out 2012 btw.
Best Fighting:  Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate.

Haven't played anything in the other categories except for MLB13 The Show, which even though it's good I'd probably like WWE 2K14 better so I'm just not voting, and also Killzone Mercenary which was just a bad game and I wouldn't vote for it.

Where are the other stuff to vote for winners?  Like best indie nominees, best multiconsole, best PS3, best Vita, etc?  I would have voted on those but I didn't see those.

DD_Bwest said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DD_Bwest said:

Awesome, i ended up grabbing the pulse elite when i went to grab bf4.  he was putting some behind the counter so I bought one on impulse. 

nice, what do you think of them so far?

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
DD_Bwest said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DD_Bwest said:

nice, what do you think of them so far?

Freakin awesome, Ive decided to give them a good test with my 5th play through of TLOU.  Didnt have a good set the first 4 for had to do with my living room audio which is crap.  very happy with my purchase

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Vote for The Last of Us in Escapist Poll: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/658.837662-Round-4-3-Papers-Please-vs-1-The-Last-of-Us?page=14

Only 1 day left.

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

AC IV on PS4...

Best Shooter- Metro Last Light

Best JRPG- Persona 4 The Golden

Best WRPG- Diablo 3

Best Action/Adventure- God of War Ascension

Best Fighting Game- God of War Ascension (If this become disqualified later then Injustice Gods Among Us)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Best Shooter: Metro: Last Light

Best JRPG: Tales of Xillia

Best WRPG: Diablo III

Best Action/Adventure: The Last of Us

Best Platformer: Puppeteer

Best Driving Game: Gran Turismo 6

Best Fighting Game: Dead Or Alive Ultimate

Best Sport Game: Fifa 2014