Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Hello people of Playstation,

I've just finished translating my review of Senran Kagura Shinobi Versus

Pics included, enjoy.

For the most hype PS game, for me I guess it would be...

PS3 --> Lightning Returns

PS4 --> VersusXIII

PSVita --> God Eater 2

Around the Network

My BioShock Infinite and GoW: A copies were finally posted... so in two or three day I will receive them.

I will play BioShock Infinite first... for now I't playing again BioShock 2 to get into the franchise again (I'm trying to get Platinum this time with a guide to get all trophies... the first time two years ago I got only the stories trophies).

ethomaz said:
My BioShock Infinite and GoW: A copies were finally posted... so in two or three day I will receive them.

I will play BioShock Infinite first... for now I't playing again BioShock 2 to get into the franchise again (I'm trying to get Platinum this time with a guide to get all trophies... the first time two years ago I got only the stories trophies).

Wise choice to play bioshock: infinite first.  It's hard to put into words how much I liked it.

Can I jump to Bioshock infinite without playing the other games, or do I have to play them to understand the story?

Deyon said:
Can I jump to Bioshock infinite without playing the other games, or do I have to play them to understand the story?

I jumped in without playing the others.  I can't say there was anything I didn't understand so far that would require the other games.

Around the Network
Deyon said:

Yeah... you can. Infinite story is not related to BioShock 1/2... in any case the BioShock 1 have to be played before BioShock 2... but Infinite is a new story.

darkknightkryta said:

I jumped in without playing the others.  I can't say there was anything I didn't understand so far that would require the other games.

The stories are not related...

I just can't see playing BioShock 2 before BioShock 1... you need the first story to understand the plot in BioShock 2.

Now Infinite is all new... only the gameplay is similar... the story is new and not related to BioShock 1/2... a new city, 30 years before Rapture be created, etc.

OMG, I can't wait for you guys to play it so I have more people to talk about it with. I know every post about infinite I say this, but my god I love it. I'm thinking of playing it again here soon.

Deyon said:

If you get the ps3 version of infinite, it includes bioshock one. No you don't need to play the previous ones to understand infinite.

BloodyRain said:

If you get the ps3 version of infinite, it includes bioshock one. No you don't need to play the previous ones to understand infinite.

Only in US.