Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

PSN seems to be working fine.

Around the Network

Does the PS4 have Hulu plus?

so sony decided christmas is the best time to be dicks and have shut down PS3 serves for GT5. i mean, the game just sold 10.5 million, why the fuck keep its servers on just when its sequel comes out?

bananaking21 said:
so sony decided christmas is the best time to be dicks and have shut down PS3 serves for GT5. i mean, the game just sold 10.5 million, why the fuck keep its servers on just when its sequel comes out?

I just tweeted Shu about it. Where is the offical source for that?

the-pi-guy said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Does the PS4 have Hulu plus?

Can switching to Geico really save you 15% or more on car insurance?  

That means yes.  

Thanks Titties

Around the Network

Pezus I played some tearaway just now!!! It's fucking amazing. So fun and addicting and love the touch, rear pad, and camera features they put in. It all works so well and it looks like I can platinum it by the end of the week hopefully.

pezus said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
This list isnt creditable without me on it. Just because i dont post much doesnt mean ive changed my loyalty. I demand a recount.

The PS Nation list?? You're on it already!

must have missed it

nnodley said:
Pezus I played some tearaway just now!!! It's fucking amazing. So fun and addicting and love the touch, rear pad, and camera features they put in. It all works so well and it looks like I can platinum it by the end of the week hopefully.

I have it too!!

the-pi-guy said:
bananaking21 said:

The servers are still open for 5 months, so it isn't completely bad.  

it is when you consider just how many people bought the game. we are saying 10.5 million. the game probably was profitable enough to cover GT6 and GT7 development costs! also the game had a lot of legs, a lot of people bought this game this year and last, closing it down for them after a short while sucks. i hope this isnt the trend with upcoming future first party games. 

gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

I have it too!!

You just get it or have you had it for a while?