Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
Fuck it. I'm buying both Ni no Kuni and Persona 4. Or maybe I shouldn't buy Ni no Kuni? Maybe it's that cheap because it will be on Plus soon? FML

Considering you tend to rush through games, I don't advise buying Ni No Kuni.

Around the Network
Wright said:
pezus said:
Fuck it. I'm buying both Ni no Kuni and Persona 4. Or maybe I shouldn't buy Ni no Kuni? Maybe it's that cheap because it will be on Plus soon? FML

Splain? Are you saying that because there is lot of grinding?

green_sky said:
Wright said:

Splain? Are you saying that because there is lot of grinding?

Rushing through JRPGs is as wrong as beating Wind Waker in three hours. But there's people who do that, actually.

Wright said: Rushing through JRPGs is as wrong as beating Wind Waker in three hours. But there's people who do that, actually.

You have a point but they are already so damn long. It is one of the reasons i don't play many rpgs in general. Wind Waker in 3 hours...got to be a record!

I want a 15 hour quality RPG dammit. I know the rpg enthusiast are not going to like that. You are barely making out of tutorial at that point. 

green_sky said:

Wind Waker in 3 hours...got to be a record!

Actually four hours My mistake.

green_sky said:

I want a 15 hour quality RPG dammit.

Around the Network

My walmart had Ni no kuni for 20 bucks. I almost picked it up again.. But i'm not fond of the combat system. Maybe if you're companion was a little smarter it wouldn't be so bad. I got to the point i'd just let the girl die and heal her after the match was over. Other besides that, i loved the game. Just goes to show how important a combat system is in these types of games. I actually prefer turn based.

Pezus, you celebrate Christmas? I thought you guys did the troll thing.

Mmmfishtacos said:
My walmart had Ni no kuni for 20 bucks. I almost picked it up again.. But i'm not fond of the combat system. Maybe if you're companion was a little smarter it wouldn't be so bad. I got to the point i'd just let the girl die and heal her after the match was over. Other besides that, i loved the game. Just goes to show how important a combat system is in these types of games. I actually prefer turn based.

no, that is just something only sony fans do. at least that is what the forum keeps telling me. 

bananaking21 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

no, that is just something only sony fans do. at least that is what the forum keeps telling me. 

Do you even know what i'm talking about banana? How does christmas work where you're from?

pezus said:

Mass Effect took me like 14 hours.

ME2 was longer, something like 25 hours.

The Witcher 2 is also a good length. Something like 25-35 hours.

Do we really need more evidence? You rush through RPGs xD

pezus said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

The what thing? You calling me a troll!? :@ lulz

No, it's where you put your shoe on the window sill for 5 or 7 ( cant remember how long)  days during decemeber and a troll will put a gift in your shoe every night during that time period.