How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

So I'm reaching near the end of God of War: Ascensions. It's got to be the best put together God of War game made. Enemy strategy, weapon strategy, level design, soo good! Do people suck at gaming that much that they think this game isn't the best?

Around the Network

Sorry @DieAppleDie... wrong quote, wrong reply.

I was trying to quote Aldro.

Aldro said:
jesus christ guys, uncharted 2 is only 2 votes below ocarina of time in the march madness vote for best game

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156855&page=28#7

VOTE FOR IT MY SONY BRETHEREN!!!

I did my votes... U2 and FFVI.

Ps3- The Last of Us
PsVita- Tearaway
Ps4- Infamous: Second Son

16 - 12 UNCHARTED 2 LEADING AGAINST OCARINA

OMG KILL THE POLL, DONT LET OCARINA MAKE A COMEBACK XD

Also:

PS3 - The Last Of Us
PS4 - Killzone Shadow Fall
PSV - Killzone Merceneries

Around the Network

Just finished Bioshock: infinite and WOW!!! Best game so far of the year. I even actually liked it more than GoW:A. And that ending=WTF!!

Deyon said:
pezus said:

Deyon ain't no Bane. He'll see

Says the guy who has a barbie doll as an avatar

You should defeat him on a pillow fight to earn the right to be Bane.

Weedlab said:
torok said:
Anyone already with some impressions from the Injustice demo? It looks promissor, specially being made with the same engine and team of Mortal Kombat (it was the best game of the entire series, only Ultimate MK 3 could challenge it).

I downloaded it, but I have not played it yet. I'm finishing up Sly Cooper now. After I beat the last boss I'll fire up the demo. Looks promising though.

Yes, it surely looks. Now we even have a leaked screen of the full roster:

pezus said:
nnodley said:
Just finished Bioshock: infinite and WOW!!! Best game so far of the year. I even actually liked it more than GoW:A. And that ending=WTF!!

Oh snap. My friend has been bugging me for a while, telling me to play it immediately. I will hold on until summer hits though!

All I'll say is that take your time when you play it and take it all in because when it's over you'll want to be able to play the game for the first time again, but you can't.  Simply amazing.  

Also there are vaxophones that you can pick up with people's recordings.  Listen to those because they give a little more insight into the story and there is clues everywhere for the story.  And the soundtrack is amazing.  The first song you hear when you get to columbia will give you goosebumbs, it's so amazing.

BasilZero said:
Hmm in terms of what game I am hyped in each system :O

PS3: Tales of Xillia
PS4: Final Fantasy XV (just because GameFaqs says so... http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4)
Vita: Muramasa Demon Blade ;3

lol, i'm hyped for the exact same games :P