Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Solid-Stark said:
I forgot to post here when I got my PS4.

Well yeah I got one with Resogun (PS+) and CoD Ghosts ($10 code thing w/ brothers PS3 copy).

Really enjoying the system UI. My only issue is not being able to filter or organize content. Also, my OCD kicks in when I go to my library and it still lists the Lego Marvel demo I downloaded that I already deleted (Apparently you can't get rid of demos from your library list)

CoD Ghosts looks really impressive! I did not expect it to look so good and crisp. Yes, I have played Black Ops 2 on PC maxed out (Steam's free weekend) and I think Ghosts on PS4 looks better. I can only imagine what future titles will look like compared to their respective last gen versions (i.e. Uncharted 3 to Uncharted PS4). Also, Knack looked and played a lot better than metacritic suggests. (Demo)

If you think cod is impressive, you have to play killzone!

which also is  way better than meta suggests

Around the Network

Guys, is Knack worth purchase???

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Yafea said:

YES!

do you guys think we will get any more announcements from sony before E3 next year? i really hope we see some the order 1886 gameplay. and an uncharted trailer maybe?

during E3 i really hope we see

Sony Santa Monica's New IP (im predicting 2015 release date, i have accepted that i was probably wrong and raven was right)
Bend Studio's game (hopefully a new IP) (predicting 2014 holiday release)
Media Molecule's New IP (early 2015 release date)
Guerrilla Games New IP ( late 2015 or 2016 release date)

also do you guys think the TLoU team will have a 2 or 3 year dev cycle? im guessing 3.5 years like TLoU so it can release in holiday 2016.

im thinking big holiday tittles will be like this in the future.

2014 Uncharted + Bend studio's game
2015 SSM new IP + Gran Turismo 7
2016 ND TLoU team game
2017 SSM game (cory barlogs team)

^^ i know im talking a lo of shit out of my ass. i dont care

Around the Network

^Yes I believe Sony will announce/show more stuff about known games and maybe tease 1 or 2 new games that will have a full showing at E3 next year.

And I'm so torn on what I want to buy with my $22 left on PSN account. I want The Walking Dead Season 2 really bad, but I also want to either buy Minecraft on PS3 or wait for the PS4 version. Also want the Freedom Cry Assassins Creed 4 DLC. Doesn't help that I'm broke and have like 6 known ps4 games I want next year, 1 or 2 ps3 games I may get, Wii U games. UGH!!! DECISIONS, DECISIONS!!!

bananaking21 said:
do you guys think we will get any more announcements from sony before E3 next year? i really hope we see some the order 1886 gameplay. and an uncharted trailer maybe?

during E3 i really hope we see

Sony Santa Monica's New IP (im predicting 2015 release date, i have accepted that i was probably wrong and raven was right)
Bend Studio's game (hopefully a new IP) (predicting 2014 holiday release)
Media Molecule's New IP (early 2015 release date)
Guerrilla Games New IP ( late 2015 or 2016 release date)

also do you guys think the TLoU team will have a 2 or 3 year dev cycle? im guessing 3.5 years like TLoU so it can release in holiday 2016.

im thinking big holiday tittles will be like this in the future.

2014 Uncharted + Bend studio's game
2015 SSM new IP + Gran Turismo 7
2016 ND TLoU team game
2017 SSM game (cory barlogs team)

I'm actually with you on most of what you said.  All of it seems pretty likely to go like that.  What's crazy though is by 2018/2019 I guarantee we will be hearing rumors of Sony's new console(if there will be one).  Seems so far away, but it doesn't seem like it especially with how fast time has been flying by these past few years for me. 

JoeTheBro said:
Yafea said:

YES!

Cool, I like old-school platform games (Crash, Jack, Spyro) but the mixed reviews has made me to think twice before buying it.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Yafea said:
JoeTheBro said:
Yafea said:

YES!

Cool, I like old-school platform games (Crash, Jack, Spyro) but the mixed reviews has made me to think twice before buying it.

You shuld wait until it gets a little bit cheaper. Probably not worth the full price.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Welp looks like I'm gonna buy the AC4 freedom cry DLC. Launch trailer sold me on it.