Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Im down for a vcg clan.

Around the Network

Yes, I've finally recived my PS4 that I've won two weeks ago at a cosplay event. I got the a phone call by Sony office to come before 17:00 in order to get it in hand by Mr. Pierre Bassim (Playstation Brand Manager in Qatar), but I couldn't get out from my work until 17:00 PM exactly. When I arrived to the office at 18:00 (Damn Traffic!!!), The secretary told me that Mr. Pierre has already left back to home. But he called his seceratry and told her that he's comming back to the office so he can give it to me in person, he was a nice guy to do that for me :) I can't wait to play my PS4 now. Greatness has arrived now.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Yafea said:

Yes, I've finally recived my PS4 that I've won two weeks ago at a cosplay event. I got the a phone call by Sony office to come before 17:00 in order to get it in hand by Mr. Pierre Bassim (Playstation Brand Manager in Qatar), but I couldn't get out from my work until 17:00 PM exactly. When I arrived to the office at 18:00 (Damn Traffic!!!), The secretary told me that Mr. Pierre has already left back to home. But he called his seceratry and told her that he's comming back to the office so he can give it to me in person, he was a nice guy to do that for me :) I can't wait to play my PS4 now. Greatness has arrived now.

I love your T-shirt man. Where did you get it? :o

Thanks :) I got it from virgin megastore when I was in Dubai this summer, it's shocking since the gamse are banned in the middle east yet they have no problem to sell the t - shirts in stores :P

Yafea said:
Thanks :) I got it from virgin megastore when I was in Dubai this summer, it's shocking since the gamse are banned in the middle east yet they have no problem to sell the t - shirts in stores :P

Ah yes, some games are banned there. Were you able to play it?

There is no wikipedia list for Qatar :( But i've read somewhere bioshock: infinite is also banned? 

Around the Network

Thanks. Some games are banned here in major stores, but you're going to find them in those "Grey market" stores for double the price, but you can threat the store by calling the censorship board and they'll sell the games with its original price hehehe. Bioshock Infinite was never banned here. However, the banned games are God Of War, GTA, Saints Row, Dead or Alive, and also this year's DMC reboot.

After playing war thunder I want my PS4 very badly now (have some days of the next weeks)...

Pre-ordering a ps4 is history, finding a ps4 today is a gift, when there will be more ps4's is a mystery

That is the slogan a shop in Belgium used.....so true..

Yafea said:
Thanks. Some games are banned here in major stores, but you're going to find them in those "Grey market" stores for double the price, but you can threat the store by calling the censorship board and they'll sell the games with its original price hehehe. Bioshock Infinite was never banned here. However, the banned games are God Of War, GTA, Saints Row, Dead or Alive, and also this year's DMC reboot.

That are still a lot of games if you ask me. 

Is spec ops: the line banned?

GamechaserBE said:
After playing war thunder I want my PS4 very badly now (have some days of the next weeks)...

Pre-ordering a ps4 is history, finding a ps4 today is a gift, when there will be more ps4's is a mystery

lol isn't that from tomorrowland? :p

DamnTastic said:
GamechaserBE said:

lol isn't that from tomorrowland? :p

Indeed ^_^

People who pre order a PS4 now in Belgium have to wait till March (expected)...Well can be longer though they expected I would have it around 15th december and still nothing so;..