Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:

HOLY FUCK!!  The Witcher 3 is looking stunning!!

:O And huge. I predict I'll be in my basement with Chinese food, pizza and ginger ale for months. xD

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
nnodley said:
Borderlands 2 lands on NA PS+ tomorrow!!!!!!!

Play with me nodley!

And Weedlab.

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

:O And huge. I predict I'll be in my basement with Chinese food, pizza and ginger ale for months. xD

LOL!! BAHHH!! I can't wait.  Just order like 20 large pizzas so you can freeze some and then have leftovers for months.  Just have the freezer sitting next to you along with a microwave/or oven so when a cutscene starts you can pull a couple pieces out, plop it in the microwave/oven and ta-da!!!  Food without ever moving. 

gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

Play with me nodley!

And Weedlab.

Will hopefully.  My semester ends on wednesday so I will be free doing nothing for over a month.  So hopefully I can play some borderlands 2 with you guys.  Soul Sacrifice with Weedlab(when my new memory card arrives here), and resogun co-op with robotechheaven

nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

Play with me nodley!

And Weedlab.

Will hopefully.  My semester ends on wednesday so I will be free doing nothing for over a month.  So hopefully I can play some borderlands 2 with you guys.  Soul Sacrifice with Weedlab(when my new memory card arrives here), and resogun co-op with robotechheaven

Lucky. mine ends Friday. 

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

if this is genuinely a PS4 screen shot then no PC elitist can go on about the PC master race though no doubt you'll need a very expensive PC to do this game justice.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

r3tr0gam3r1337 said:
Weedlab said:

if this is genuinely a PS4 screen shot then no PC elitist can go on about the PC master race though no doubt you'll need a very expensive PC to do this game justice.

Don't get your hopes up. CD Projekt is primarily a PC dev. Console versions will be ports.

Anyone else going to buy the tomb raider PS4 port? I never played it on ps3, so it's like a new game to me. WTF not?

Mmmfishtacos said:
Anyone else going to buy the tomb raider PS4 port? I never played it on ps3, so it's like a new game to me. WTF not?

I feel exactly the same. I loved the original Tomb Raider, but I never found the time or the money to purchase this new reboot. Why not try the ultimate version on the next-gen consoles?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=731698

Ready @ Dawn: "Graphic fidelity of The Order 1886 definitely exceeds the trailer"

Holly shit!