Total:583
the-pi-guy said:
GamechaserBE said:

I guess I am the only one but I also want this Hong Kong bundle :s

PS4 should have been region free :(.

It is region free (for games).  

Awesome now I have to find out if the game is playable in English =p;

Around the Network

1 is pretty short, hope you got the secret ending... I remember that I cared about the story of the trilogy and could not wait for the next one on PS3....... :(.

pezus said:

:O

Secret ending after getting all the orbs? I did not catch them all.

Dying Light running native 1080p on ps4 at VGX.  Unfortunately the video from youtube is 720p and gamersyde doesn't have any videos from VGX yet. 

nnodley said:

Dying Light running native 1080p on ps4 at VGX.  Unfortunately the video from youtube is 720p and gamersyde doesn't have any videos from VGX yet. 

Why did they censor the buttons?

Around the Network
pezus said:
Wright said:
nnodley said:

Why did they censor the buttons?

What do you mean? I see Playstation buttons at several points

True. That's why 2:17 makes no sense. Why censor the button? (Below)

pezus said:
platformmaster918 said:
pezus said:
Hopped straight into Jak II and WOW, what a massive improvement. Graphics are much smoother AND it's in an open city AND the combat is way more fun now. Punching an enemy feels good. The storytelling also seem to be a great improvement. Feels like a modern day ND game, almost xD

Jak 3 has always been my favorite but they are each very unique.  Precursor has the most charm, 2 has the most challenge and best combat, 3 has the best open world and platforming and story.

I've played like 1-2 hours of Jak 3. Bought it used back in 2007 or 2008, when I already had a PS3. It was a big mistake. I couldn't bring myself to play it because of the low resolution and jaggies xD. I will definitely play the HD version now after I go through II.

Are II and 3 longer than 1?

yeah definitely.  I've heard of people speedrunning 1 in a couple hours definitely can't do that with 2 or 3.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

New poll!
Which PS2 Classic should I get?

1.Siren
2. any of the Fatal frames
3. shinobi
4. rise of the kenshi
5. odin sphere

gooch_destroyer said:
New poll!
Which PS2 Classic should I get?

1.Siren
2. any of the Fatal frames
3. shinobi
4. rise of the kenshi
5. odin sphere

6. All of the above

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Odin Sphere would be my take :).