Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab!!

The fuck were you last night? lol

Around. lol

Around the Network

LOL at the VGX. worst show ever. announcments? two telltale games that nobody gives a shit about. and a game that i forgot its name. yup! thats it so far and the schedule says there wont be any other game announced. LOL what a joke!!

Fucking show blows. So far only the Division was good for me. Even Tomb Raider was better than 90% of what was displayed, and it is a port. This show gets a D - so far. No wonder ND didn't show up with UC4.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

pezus said:
Weedlab said:

Fucking show blows. So far only the Division was good for me. Even Tomb Raider was better than 90% of what was displayed, and it is a port. This show gets a D - so far. No wonder ND didn't show up with UC4.

How was Tomb Raider? Upgraded graphics? More content? 

Seems like it will get the next gen bump graphically. "All content" available - unsure if anything new will be there (doubt). Better hair and boob physics. January release.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Worst show ever, but glad they saved Studio of the Year for last :D SAVED BEST FOR LAST, GRATZ ND <3

Around the Network
pezus said:
Weedlab said:
pezus said:
Weedlab said:

How was Tomb Raider? Upgraded graphics? More content? 

Seems like it will get the next gen bump graphically. "All content" available - unsure if anything new will be there (doubt). Better hair and boob physics. January release.

As good hair physics as on PC with TressFX?

Tress FX luckily is AMD's technology.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

Please god put this in the OT. I dont ever want to have a hard time finding it =>

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/12/06/november-2013-playstation-store-top-sellers/

PS4 (With Digital Upgrades)
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Battlefield 4
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
Flower
Need for Speed Rivals
NBA 2K14
Killzone Shadow Fall
Madden NFL 25
Trine 2: Complete Story
EA SPORTS FIFA 14
Sound Shapes PS4
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Knack
Super Motherload
RESOGUN
Just Dance 2014
EA SPORTS NBA LIVE 14
Contrast
Angry Birds Star Wars

PS4 (Without Digital Upgrades)
Flower
Need for Speed Rivals
Battlefield 4
NBA 2K14
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Killzone Shadow Fall
Madden NFL 25
Trine 2: Complete Story
EA SPORTS FIFA 14
Sound Shapes PS4
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Knack
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
Super Motherload
RESOGUN
Just Dance 2014
EA SPORTS NBA LIVE 14
Contrast
Angry Birds Star Wars

Seems ghost sold even more than we thought. Ghost ps4's first million seller?

r3tr0gam3r1337 said:

Tress FX luckily is AMD's technology.

AMD may be the "inventor" but it's not tied to AMD.
TressFX uses the DirectCompute API so it will happily run on nVidia GPU's if the developers choose to do so.
In-fact most of AMD's technology ends up being open for it's competitors to use like 3Dc and 3Dc+, order-independant transparency, HDAO etc'.

Heck, TressFX doesn't even need a Direct X 11 compatible graphics card.

So, it will probably be a port, equivalent to the PC version as the PS4's GPU has lots of compute resources available.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

pezus said:

Flower #4? :O 

#1 if digital upgrades don't count.

Yep!