How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Just finished Assassin's creed IV's singleplayer...100%. all the collectibles, all the optional objectives, etc.

Now, I just need to do the multiplayer. IT's good multiplayer, but I'm honestly not sure if I have the patience for something I only sorta kinda like as opposed to something I love.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Aldro said:

For having a thousand people work on it by making a huge world but still having the writing thats *in your face* with characters  + story that are insanely forgettable along with poor dialouge? Oh and me being a different character in the sandbox world compared to the cutscenes too. And the traditional *Gun down millions of dudes* and same old drive here, escape cars, do this missions.

I played GTAV just like I played GTA3. I've been there, I've done that. It's only bigger and sure, better. But deserve GOTY?

No. No, they don't deserve it. Not when The Last of Us will be the game everyone looks back on this generation as *the game that got it right*. As the game that managed to actually convey both in gameplay, what is going on with the story along with the best writing that litterary gives well written litterature a run for its money. You won't find more belivable characters than in TLOU. And that isn't just the main cast either. David, Tommy, Tess, Callus (yeah the fucking horse), Sarah, Henry, Sam, Maria, Marlene, Bill etc. Meanwhile I can't tell you a single persons name in GTA other than the main three who'm by the way were not even half as well written as these side characters in TLOU.

Dat dedication! Well played reply :D

Now more hyped to play TLoU XD. Wonder if they will release a GOTY edition in the future.

You should be locked in as it is a phelony for not having played this game. And for the love of god finish it before even asking yourself "what do I think about this game".

another prediction. Rockstar are showing off a GTA 5 PC trailer (and possibly next gen) with some great graphics.

Aldro said:

And the traditional *Gun down millions of dudes*

You say that like in the Winter section, you didn't actually murder hundreds of bad guys >_> They keep coming like a fuckin' horde.

Around the Network

As ,much as I enjoyed the action packed story that was GTAV, everybody knows that TLoU is the true GOTY. TLoU is the better game and people are just debating which should win between TLoU and GTAV because GTAV is GTA. Let me tell you a story for those who care. My gf got me this game as a present and I was not going to play it because I knew it will be too dark for her. So she stood there and said why don't you play it I want to see it. I told her are you sure? There is gonna be some messed up stuff here. She said it is ok. I started playing, the first chapter was to me the greatest possible way ever in a videogame to set the mood for the rest of the game, when I finished the first chapter I turned around to look at her and she was in tears, obviously I had to stop playing to go and tell her it is ok. That is how powerful this game was. Oh and don't even get me started on the Ellie and David winter chapter.....

Wright said:
Aldro said:

And the traditional *Gun down millions of dudes*

You say that like in the Winter section, you didn't actually murder hundreds of bad guys >_> They keep coming like a fuckin' horde.

And guess how many you could sneak around/avoid to kill? I valued the life of myself and Ellie. In no way was I going to fight hordes. If the option presented itself to stealth by => I took it.

YEAH SON!

Really though, You could beat TLOU with a kill count of say ..200.

For reference, the Uncharted games come in around 1000 and thats with the game being shorter than TLOU XD

so when does the show start?

ktay95 said:
pezus said:
r3tr0gam3r1337 said:
so now i can do this http://imgur.com/LXRf8Yp,iUJ0rcK,QrSDf5h,XxPUEZD,Z281lLb#0

6 thumbs up!

You can also post the pic directly like this:

(just right-click the pic and select copy image. Then paste it to a reply.)

WOOOOOOO GT4. I miss GT4, its so much better than GT6

if only someone could create a music file with all the music from GT3, for me that is the best GT game.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

bananaking21 said:
so when does the show start?

3 hours and 20 minutes.