Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
r3tr0gam3r1337 said:
so now i can do this http://imgur.com/LXRf8Yp,iUJ0rcK,QrSDf5h,XxPUEZD,Z281lLb#0

6 thumbs up!

You can also post the pic directly like this:

(just right-click the pic and select copy image. Then paste it to a reply.)

WOOOOOOO GT4. I miss GT4, its so much better than GT6

Around the Network
pezus said:
ktay95 said:
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/12/07/the-12-deals-of-christmas-deal-4/
WHO WANTS THE NEW NFS =D

Dang. I want Rayman!

well you cant have it =P

sale price isnt under Au $20 so im not happy

pezus said:
ktay95 said:

WOOOOOOO GT4. I miss GT4, its so much better than GT6

Lies

After playing GT6 for a few hours now the driving is awesome and all but the game is unrewarding and makes me feel like the only reason to keep playing is to enjoy the driving physics. for someone like me who dosent use a wheel and plays this game as someone who has never driven a car it feels kinda pointless. I wanted a game, not just a real driving simulator. GT4 was a game, GT6 is not. Also I feel like they have intentionly made the game more grind heavy so people pay for microtransactions which is BS. before I got the game I was told that earning money was the same as 5 but its not even close right now

I signed in on Axon, but I'll be out for the day till 5 ish my time, and then I'll have some buddies over to watch the VGX. My contribution will be limited but I'll be around. I know things seem to be in GTAV's favor, but here's to TLoU anyway. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'll be playing Golden Abyss in anticipation of the return of the King - Drake! Kitty got wet! xD

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

BasilZero said:
Aldro said:

Grand Theft Auto V won VGA's GOTY...

"This year the show's winners were told ahead of time they won so the winners could create their own acceptance videos."
"Rockstar Games are flying the entire Rockstar North development team into LA from Edinburgh, Scotland for the show."

>_> And there's a GTA5 concert during it all too.

Fucking fucketi fuck.

:o

You dont think they deserve it?

For having a thousand people work on it by making a huge world but still having the writing thats *in your face* with characters  + story that are insanely forgettable along with poor dialouge? Oh and me being a different character in the sandbox world compared to the cutscenes too. And the traditional *Gun down millions of dudes* and same old drive here, escape cars, do this missions.

I played GTAV just like I played GTA3. I've been there, I've done that. It's only bigger and sure, better. But deserve GOTY?

No. No, they don't deserve it. Not when The Last of Us will be the game everyone looks back on this generation as *the game that got it right*. As the game that managed to actually convey both in gameplay, what is going on with the story along with the best writing that litterary gives well written litterature a run for its money. You won't find more belivable characters than in TLOU. And that isn't just the main cast either. David, Tommy, Tess, Callus (yeah the fucking horse), Sarah, Henry, Sam, Maria, Marlene, Bill etc. Meanwhile I can't tell you a single persons name in GTA other than the main three who'm by the way were not even half as well written as these side characters in TLOU.

Around the Network

doing the lunar missions is a great way to start getting cash back 

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

Aldro said:

For having a thousand people work on it by making a huge world but still having the writing thats *in your face* with characters  + story that are insanely forgettable along with poor dialouge? Oh and me being a different character in the sandbox world compared to the cutscenes too. And the traditional *Gun down millions of dudes* and same old drive here, escape cars, do this missions.

I played GTAV just like I played GTA3. I've been there, I've done that. It's only bigger and sure, better. But deserve GOTY?

No. No, they don't deserve it. Not when The Last of Us will be the game everyone looks back on this generation as *the game that got it right*. As the game that managed to actually convey both in gameplay, what is going on with the story along with the best writing that litterary gives well written litterature a run for its money. You won't find more belivable characters than in TLOU. And that isn't just the main cast either. David, Tommy, Tess, Callus (yeah the fucking horse), Sarah, Henry, Sam, Maria, Marlene, Bill etc. Meanwhile I can't tell you a single persons name in GTA other than the main three who'm by the way were not even half as well written as these side characters in TLOU.

I actually agree with this. Yeah, Grand Theft Auto V is a good game, maybe even great, but it's totally overrated.  Maybe I just outgrew the juvenile crime spree bullshit that makes up the majority of its existence.  

I knew I loved III, and Vice City and San Andreas remain some of my favorites, but when they tried to make the shfit from 'clear parody' to 'semi-serious', it lost all its charm, and turned ined to a game where you just play a terrible character doing terrible things in a world that can't decide if it's serious or silly.  it plays to all the juvenile fetishes that a 13 year old could want, and its attempts at poignancy are kind of off-mark.  

It's not bad, it's just not "game of the Year" Quality.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

Runa216 said:
Aldro said:

I actually agree with this. Yeah, Grand Theft Auto V is a good game, maybe even great, but it's totally overrated.  Maybe I just outgrew the juvenile crime spree bullshit that makes up the majority of its existence.  

I knew I loved III, and Vice City and San Andreas remain some of my favorites, but when they tried to make the shfit from 'clear parody' to 'semi-serious', it lost all its charm, and turned ined to a game where you just play a terrible character doing terrible things in a world that can't decide if it's serious or silly.  it plays to all the juvenile fetishes that a 13 year old could want, and its attempts at poignancy are kind of off-mark.  

It's not bad, it's just not "game of the Year" Quality.  

Nailed it.