Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
BasilZero said:
Aldro said:
GT6 embargo at 08:00 GMT

I predict 65-70 meta, heard it here first!

That bad? Dammit I knew I should of bought GT5 XL when it was $10 T__T.

Uhm. GT6 is a better game in almost every way. It will just get nitpicked like usual.

earlier this morning GT6 was 75 on metacritic now its 80 with just 24 critics, FM5 on the other hand has gone down to 81 from 82 with 54 critics, GT6's score will no doubt go up past FM5's score, lol at all the "i predict" coments, they were off by miles.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

Around the Network
pezus said:

Spoke too soon! Up to 81 now, matching Forza 5. Let's see if it changes more.

GT6 is getting high scores from many sites I expected to give it a mediocre score lol, like Eurogamer, Polygon and Destructoid.

I hope it does. I'll go shit all over Pugley's thread if so lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

BasilZero said:
pezus said:

There will definitely be more versions. They have more dlc planned (free and not so free) than for gt5. Also lots of content to be added through patches.

Is it true that GT6 has all the content that GT5 had plus more on its own? (serious question cause I am considering buying GT6 in the future one version or another).

yes it does and for a major plus the onle servers won't be full of kids who deliberately crash into you as you cannot play multiplayer till you have obtained your national A licence, this also means to progress in the game unlike GT5 and GT3 you have to obtain the licences to progress to the later stages which is awesome, oh and you can race on the moon using the lunar explorer, there is a lot more content and this time every car can be tuned or modded ie paint, wheel, aeros, body kits etc.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

the first patch/update was today, 1gb before even installing the game, still i got the AE version so 1 million credits and 20 cars in my garage and some other extras including some new avatars.

Current PC build:

BasilZero said:
r3tr0gam3r1337 said:

oh and you can race on the moon using the lunar explorer,

Wait, are you serious or is this a joke xD?

no joke, SRT on youtube said you could plus ive read elsewhere you can drive the lunar lander car, id guess it would have to be true as its in the  video at the start of the game, maybe i can already play it in arcade mode?, ill get back to you if i can.

Current PC build:

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Shogunate Japan is likely happening next.  If you play through Assassin's Creed IV's modern setting, you hack some computers and eventually get a lot of hints as to what IS happening (Egypt and Japan beinng the top two I can remember), and what is NOT happening (World War I or II) and why (Shogunate japan would be cool, Programming vehicle sections is hard and boring) 

Yeah it's most definitely leaning towards it being Aisa/Japan next.  Also too there was an email chain you get when hacking computers where they mention "pirates, ninjas, and zombies."  Since we just had pirates and zombies would just be stupid for trying to make into a AC story then it's most definitely ninjas next.  

On the modern day story.  It's quite obvious they are going to continue the overall story arc of The Ones Who Came Before, just without desmond for obvious reasons.  It could become an awesome story if they would just fucking focus on it a little more than they do.  I am one that loves the modern day story and am hoping they move it along and actually bring it to a close soon in an epic fashion unlike the whimper that was desmond's story.  I don't want to be stuck waiting game after game for the next 5 years or something just to find out what happens.  I think Ubisoft is looking into creating a new modern day protagonist because there is a survey going around asking if people want another one. 

I also would love to be able to play in the Adam and Eve era where TOWCB were still alive.  Looked awesome in the video from Subject 16 video from AC2 I think. I really want to play through AC2 again for some reason right now.  Would double dip if they would bring out an updated 1080p versions of AC 1-3 on ps4. 

Can anyone tell me when the VGX start (how many hours left preferably), and maybe throw a stream link. Thanks in advance!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

pezus said:
eFKac said:
Can anyone tell me when the VGX start (how many hours left preferably), and maybe throw a stream link. Thanks in advance!

I completely forgot the VGX are about to start lol :O. Isn't it tomorrow?

What's this about Ni no Kuni 2 being announced??

I even thought it's Friday just any American timezone. It sucks if it's tomorrow, I want to watch it now

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:

I even thought it's Friday just any American timezone. It sucks if it's tomorrow, I want to watch it now

Yeah like pezus showed it's December 7th at 6pm eastern time/ 3pm pacific time.

Alright so I really want to play Everquest Next Landmark after watching this video.

by the way the mercedes concept car in GT6 is available, you can either opt to pay for the car (1 million credits) or recieve the car as a gift, maybe this will happen with the XJ13 and shut all the morons going on about the car that costs you £120 in microtransactions, i started the game with 1 million credits and bought the honda fit, with upgrades i've still got over 900k and soon will have over 1 million, cars are gifted after completing race serieses (not individual races) and for the beginner races the credits recieved are not that bad, no one will need a 20 million credit car at the start of the game so, anyway im rabiting on a bit now so back to the game i go.

Current PC build: