Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
Heavenly_King said:
pezus said:
I'm going to create a thread to see if people know how to fix this (if it's at all possible...)

reload a previous checkpoint? not the latest, a previous one to that :P

That's impossible? Anyway, it's fixed now (and I've completed the game!)

After playing a few MP rounds (although not very much) I'd rate the game 8.8 or so overall. Not the best GoW but certainly is of similar quality as the others.

What's everyone's favorite MP allegience

just give it a 9/10 dude. :D

Around the Network
pezus said:
Heavenly_King said:
pezus said:
Heavenly_King said:
pezus said:
I'm going to create a thread to see if people know how to fix this (if it's at all possible...)

reload a previous checkpoint? not the latest, a previous one to that :P

That's impossible? Anyway, it's fixed now (and I've completed the game!)

After playing a few MP rounds (although not very much) I'd rate the game 8.8 or so overall. Not the best GoW but certainly is of similar quality as the others.

What's everyone's favorite MP allegience

just give it a 9/10 dude. :D

I can't! 

Added to my previous post:

Btw, I would rate the other GoW games as such

God of War 1 - 9.3
God of War 2 - 9.2
God of War 3 - 9.2

God of War: Chains of Olympus - 8.6

Don't quite know what the reviewers were smoking (especially those who gave it 7 and below). This is still the same quality God of War as always.

Most reviewers were talking crap.   They most probably sucked at the game.  

I have 2 characters in MP.  A level 30 Ares dude, and a level 22 Poseidon dude.

EDIT: If you put the GOW games in that scale of 9.2-9.3.   I really think Ascension should be a 9/10 Considering the story needs more cutscenes, but the combat is the best.  And the last boss fight scene is orgasmic!

God of War Ghost of Sparta - 9,8
God of War 2 - 9,6
God of War 1 - 9,4
God of war Ascension - 9,4
God of war 3 - 9,2
GOW Chain of Olympus - 8,5 ( mainly because it's too short)

pezus said:
ruimartiniman said:
God of War 2 - 9,6
God of War 1 - 9,4
God of war 3 - 9,2

:OOO Is Ghost of Sparta really that good? 

@Heavenly_King: Hmm, maybe. But there were less boss fights too, and I felt like there were less fights with a lot of monsters or less hard fights. I remember raging quite a bit when playing the others on normal but I think I died only once in combat in Ascension :O

you got better ;)

pezus said:
ruimartiniman said:
God of War 2 - 9,6
God of War 1 - 9,4
God of war 3 - 9,2

@Heavenly_King: Hmm, maybe. But there were less boss fights too, and I felt like there were less fights with a lot of monsters or less hard fights. I remember raging quite a bit when playing the others on normal but I think I died only once in combat in Ascension :O

I played Ghost of Sparta when the GOW Collection part 2 came out and was easily the best one at the time and I believe still is; it has classic GOW gameplay, great visuals and the best storyline of all. Ghost os Sparta is just too good to be on PSP, it should had been released on PS3, underrated game when comparing to its brother´s twins.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
How would you are rate what you know so far about "The Last of Us"?

Coming from Nauthy Dog, nothing less than 9/10.

pezus said:
ruimartiniman said:
pezus said:
ruimartiniman said:
God of War 2 - 9,6
God of War 1 - 9,4
God of war 3 - 9,2

I played Ghost of Sparta when the GOW Collection part 2 came out and was easily the best one at the time and I believe still is; it has classic GOW gameplay, great visuals and the best storyline of all. Ghost os Sparta is just too good to be on PSP, it should had been released on PS3, underrated game when comparing to its brother´s twins.

Nice. Now I really need to play it O.O

I still have yet to beat ghost of sparta.  I don't know why I stopped in the middle of it.

ruimartiniman said:
spurgeonryan said:

You disappoint me, young man.

50 OUT OF 10

I'd give Ascension a solid 9. The gameplay is some of the best the series has ever seen. The graphics are crisp and the scale I think even passes GoW 3. Best last boss fight ever in recent memory! The story is a nice change of pace but I think it jumps back and forth too much. A few texture pop ins and sound glitches take away from the experience, just a little bit, but those are few and far between. Where I think the game struggles the most is difficulty on normal. It was too easy with the entire game giving more than generous health chests everywhere. The Trials of Archimedies I can see why it caused a lot of problems but really its a patience battle more than anything I found. But mostly if anyone enjoys GoW games go buy this game right now. You will thank yourself for a stellar purchase! (MP I haven't played enough to accurately say what it's worth is.)

Deyon said:
ruimartiniman said:
spurgeonryan said:

You disappoint me, young man.

50 OUT OF 10

Lol. You just can not control such amount of power that comes from the crown you´re using, can you?  Or are the purple glasses that multiplies ratings by five?