Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Okay. I just want to move on though. 

Okay well ... I'm not playing anything till Friday, so we could try 7 PM Eastern. I think we share the same timezone, so around this time then. Let's just get you the tallys so you could flip it after. xD

Lol okay. Tearaway and Ys is waiting. :P

Yea ... it'll be on + in time any way.

I keep hearing about Ys. I'm feeling to impulse buy it. =D I'm really waiting on Toukiden and God Eater 2, but I get the sense I'll have a long wait for them. That Ys game might keep me occupied till then.

Well, theres the new SS Delta game. Which the demo comes out later this month. 

Around the Network

PS4 Voice commands
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzmHmE-rNyg#t=177

gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:

Yea ... it'll be on + in time any way.

I keep hearing about Ys. I'm feeling to impulse buy it. =D I'm really waiting on Toukiden and God Eater 2, but I get the sense I'll have a long wait for them. That Ys game might keep me occupied till then.

Well, theres the new SS Delta game. Which the demo comes out later this month. 

Yea but Japan no? And yeaaaaa ... those trailers are sexxxxyyy. Delta looks to be the game he originally had in mind for SS. Another day one for me for sure.

I looked at a few videos of Ys and some reviews. I'm definiely getting it. Very encouraging read, especially from Game Informer.

Toukiden has a February release date, and so does Ragnarok Oddyssey ACE, so Ys and Tearaway should keep me busy till then. I'm probably going to get Muramasa between now and then as well since I didn't get it yet. Vita has me loving the games from the East again. =D

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

btw once DriveClub was delayed i called it that Infamous would be pushed back to march and DriveClub releasing in feb, seems like i am right, as always, with everything, because im super sexy.

bananaking21 said:
btw once DriveClub was delayed i called it that Infamous would be pushed back to march and DriveClub releasing in feb, seems like i am right, as always, with everything, because im super sexy.

You're lucky I can't derail this thread.

Anyway ... for relevance ... Playstation.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:

You're lucky I can't derail this thread.

Anyway ... for relevance ... Playstation.

im sure this descirbes you right now perfectly

and yeah and pronostation and stuff, chloe's ass, elena's boobs and so on. 

BasilZero said:
Had the chance to get Uncharted dual pack for $15, but didnt ;(

Instead I ordered a few 3DS games (most expensive $20 and cheapest was $10) and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD remix for $20.

Also almost 100 trophies yes! xD

I'm also 40+ hours clocked into Ni No Kuni - it gettin good. The last couple of bosses I solo'd cause my AI partners were so stupid they killed themselves (even though I played support as well ~_~).

i know, the AI in ni no kuni is soooo terrible. try and use commands a lot to get them to defend when there's a big attack incoming.

still it's a beautiful game, and a lovely story.

Hope dynasty warrios 8 Xtreme will release before 22th february on PS4 =p.

Have to say I really enjoyed Tearaway recently :) Really good game for anybody considering the Vita. Persona 4 Golden is the best game for it in my opinion though xD

So currently am playing through Final Fantasy Lightning Returns Ps3 demo from the Japanese PSN store, and while we all may be tired of Lightning this generation, I got to say this is the best out of the three so far. The combat is so much better and the story actually looks like it might be good. Music and graphics are still top notch. I was conflicted whether I would get this or not, but looks like I will end up buying it if the rest of the demo is great and doesnt feel repetitive.