Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
TrevDaRev said:
Killzone: Shadow Fall has been a huge disappointment so far. So many annoying sequences in those last 3-4 Chapters. Including a final level that is really trying my patience.

Story and characters have never been the strongest part of the Killzone games, but they're even poorer in Shadow Fall.

+1

Around the Network

the 12 deals xmas is here then again fifa 14 for £25/20and some 99p movies,glad they put some hd version movies on the cheapo rent

Above & Beyond

Guys. How much d o you think the ps4 will sell in its first week in europe? :)

luisgvm said:
Guys. How much d o you think the ps4 will sell in its first week in europe? :)

900k-1000k

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

TrevDaRev said:
Killzone: Shadow Fall has been a huge disappointment so far. So many annoying sequences in those last 3-4 Chapters. Including a final level that is really trying my patience.

Story and characters have never been the strongest part of the Killzone games, but they're even poorer in Shadow Fall.

Annoying sequences ? Final level is trying ur patience ? This game is easy, so easy.

Around the Network
TrevDaRev said:

Damn. As one of the people who have liked every killzone title I have played (Killzone HD, Killzone 2, Killzone 3, Killzone Liberation) I have been willing to ignore the critics who have criticized the story, but hearing a lot of Killzone fans complain as well is concerning.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
TrevDaRev said:

Damn. As one of the people who have liked every killzone title I have played (Killzone HD, Killzone 2, Killzone 3, Killzone Liberation) I have been willing to ignore the critics who have criticized the story, but hearing a lot of Killzone fans complain as well is concerning.

I ignored the reviews of aswell, but this one just didn't do it for me. 

It'll end up being the highest selling Killzone game so far. Yet, there are warning signs for Sony here. Having put the 'Resistance' series to bed, Killzone is now their only exclusive FPS IP. It'll be interesting to see where they take it going forward. 

People you can watch Playstation awards today live

In about 8 hours, at 4:30 PM Japan Time (2:30 EST) Sony Computer Entertainment Japan and Asia is going to hold the traditional PlayStation Awards at the Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa in Tokyo.
The awards are designed to honor the best selling PlayStation titles across Japan and Asia, while the “User’s Choice” award will honor the top 10 games that received the most votes from PlayStation fans.
Platinum Prizes will be awarded to games that sold over a million copies. Those that sold more than half a million will receive a Gold Prize, while the top five titles among the “New Releases” category on the PSN Store that received the highest number of download will get a “PS Store Special Award.”

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/12/02/you-can-watch-the-playstation-awards-2013-ceremony-live-from-tokyo-tonight/

Stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/playstation-awards-2013

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

TrevDaRev said:
Strategyking92 said:
TrevDaRev said:

I ignored the reviews of aswell, but this one just didn't do it for me. 

It'll end up being the highest selling Killzone game so far. Yet, there are warning signs for Sony here. Having put the 'Resistance' series to bed, Killzone is now their only exclusive FPS IP. It'll be interesting to see where they take it going forward. 

I felt the same way. The story had virtually no character development and it was paced badly. It felt like they created this really long and epic FPS story and then gutted half of it to make it by launch. Enemy AI and diversity was lacking, shooting sequences were too few and rarely exciting, and the much touted "openess" of the game didn't really exist. It was still a rather linear experience. The multiplayer is good but even with customizable warzones it just feels like it's lacking features. No operations mode, too few objective types in warzones, and not enough substantial unlocks to show off your progress. It looks like in order to get a worthy multiplayer experience you'll have to spend an extra $20 for the season pass. Which I don't mind and I'm certain it will breathe life into the game but I just can't help but feel like the game wasn't meant to be a launch title but Sony had no choice.

2.1 million Ww!!!!

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz