Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Runa216 said:
Weedlab said:
Does anybody here like Warframe? lulz. Almost every comment I see here in relation to it is "it sucks" or "it's boring". I should let my cousin download it, but even he finds it looks boring based on the gameplay videos. Any dissenting voices?

I played it, and Ididn't like it.  Iwas going to review it, but I just didn't have it in me to sit through dozens of hours of gameplay just for a game I didn't care for, so I opted instead to play Assassin's Creed IV a second time (this time on PS4).  

Let your cousin download it.  Only 4 gigs or something, and it's free to play, so no real loss to you. 

Thanks for the info. I'll go visit him over the weekend and give it a run. I was hoping my friends and I could have some fun with it via coop when I get the system in March. I can only play so much of KZ and COD (if I decide to buy the latter). A good third person action game would have been nice. I'll check it out since some people detest Knack and are indifferent to KZ:SF, and I enjoyed both when I played them (more so for KZ).

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

Loved Killzone Shadow Fall's ending

http://www.gamrreview.com/review/90759/call-of-duty-ghosts-ps4

I know it's not a Playstation only game, but I did review the PS4 version of it.

I know, it's 'cool' to hate Call of Duty, but I feel I balanced the good and the bad well enough to justify my score. For those who don't want to read it:

PRos - Fantastic graphics and lighting, typically outstanding action sequences, solid controls, and well balanced multiplayer.

Cons - Multiplayer is solid but stagnant, campaign is hollow and lifeless, Nothing new or interesting being brought to the table at all.

Overall - 6.2

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:

I know it's not a Playstation only game, but I did review the PS4 version of it.

I know, it's 'cool' to hate Call of Duty, but I feel I balanced the good and the bad well enough to justify my score. For those who don't want to read it:

PRos - Fantastic graphics and lighting, typically outstanding action sequences, solid controls, and well balanced multiplayer.

Cons - Multiplayer is solid but stagnant, campaign is hollow and lifeless, Nothing new or interesting being brought to the table at all.

Overall - 6.2

a few questions about the multiplayer.

can snipers still easily kill you while just a few meters away?

and is there a quick scoping? 

is the hit detection as bad as it was with CoD MW3?

and are snipers still way overpowered?

bananaking21 said:
Runa216 said:

Overall - 6.2

a few questions about the multiplayer.

can snipers still easily kill you while just a few meters away?

and is there a quick scoping? 

is the hit detection as bad as it was with CoD MW3?

and are snipers still way overpowered?

Yes

Yes, to a lesser extent than previous iterations

I don't know, didn't play Modern Warfare 3

No.  snipers are supposed to be strong.  they are powered correctly. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

^_^.

Took the marvel seven's back and got the px4's. Damn the px4 are nice

^ The first one is golden. I played it over recently and it still manages to hold up well - even after all these years. Definitely one of the best platformers ever created.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

For everyone with Black Flag:

1)Turn off the HUD COMPLETELY,
2)Go to Music Unlimited and claim your 30 days free membership,
3)Setup a Pirates of the Caribbean playlist,
4)If possible: Play on a projector like I am doing with a expensive sound system with bass at every corner

=>
MAN I FEEL LIKE FRANCIS DRAKE

GamechaserBE said:

^_^.

now this look's retro cool, a modern day 2600 styled PS4, awesome.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.