How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Congrads!!! and nice custom too, pretty sweet winning your own PS4.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

^I cant imagine the stuff you do with your ps4 in bed

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:

I think PS3 is a little jealous

ethomaz said:
SnakeDrake said:

I think PS3 is a little jealous

You no good two timer!! 

Around the Network

Sooo....
Blacklight: Retribution got delayed? It isn't showing in the PSstore here (Europe)

and @Yafea  congrats man :)

EDIT: Ok it's delayed.. I googled it. flOw is also delayed :(

^^ its the DelayStation

My wrist are sore. I haven't game for such a long time in a long time. Enjoying Killzone:SF.

Might download another game later. Maybe Resogun. Maybe AC:BF

There is a gaming god. He cancelled my work trip abroad so I can play on the PS4 far earlier than I expected.

eFKac SnakeDrake DamnTastic : Thanks guys :) Cosplaying as a character from one of the best PS3 games to win a PS4, that's a bang hehehe.

On serious note, I was kind of surprised that sony's office in here has started to do some marekting (I guess they're taking some attention from Sony UAE.) It's kind of crazy, the PS4 is officially here on the 13th of december for 1699 QR (466 $,) but many "grey-market" stores already selling an un-official one (imported from the US) for 3550 QR (1000 $) you're talking about a rip-off, and it's selling like a hot!!! greateness truly awaits.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Yafea said:

eFKac SnakeDrake DamnTastic : Thanks guys :) Cosplaying as a character from one of the best PS3 games to win a PS4, that's a bang hehehe.

On serious note, I was kind of surprised that sony's office in here has started to do some marekting (I guess they're taking some attention from Sony UAE). It's kind of crazy, the PS4 is officially here on the 13th of december for 1699 QR (466 $,) but many "grey-market" stores already selling an un-official one (imported from the US) for 3550 QR (1000 $) you're talking about a rip-off, and it's selling like a hot!!! greateness truly awaits.

Hi Yafea, how much do the PS4 games cost?