Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

^^ thats totally false. ps4 isnt the most powerful. it has no secret ketchup

pezus said:
Weedlab said:
^ I can't make purchases. :/

I can't view games lol.

Random ... curious about Boarderlands 2. Would you buy it again on Vita? If no, what would make you consider purchasing it? So many people have told me they played it already, so there's no need to revisit it on Vita. I can understand that.

pezus said:

Hmm not sure. I mean, the PC version is really great. Maybe if it was cheap and came with all the dlc (since I have no dlc on PC).

That's pretty much what I would like. I never played 2 so I'll buy it either way, but they should give the Vita version an edge and incentivize people to pick it up. DLC and/or exclusive content would be nice. I wonder if this is a test to release future games on the system. I hope not lulz

bananaking21 said:
^^ thats totally false. ps4 isnt the most powerful. it has no secret ketchup

XBONE:

PS4:

Around the Network
pezus said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:
PS Plus is great this month in EU once again!

Grid 2, Guacamelee (PS3+Vita), GTA Liberty City Stories (PSP/Vita), Sonic Kart and the PS4 games of course.

HAHAH!!! NA finally beats EU.  We get Grid 2, guacamelee, and BORDERLANDS 2!!!

Edit: it's dyad instead of guacamelee for us.

Lol, I already have BL2 on PC so think again!

Not GTA and Sonic, though?

Well I never have played it so it's awesome for me.  

And I think we had GTA liberty city stories a month ago, but we are getting Sonic and Urban trial freestyle for December.

so i might get a vita, depends on my friend can make the purchase in time. ebay doesnt deliver to jordan, so i asked my friend in USA to get it for me. she is out with her family now, its a race against time!

On Sony's part, it at least has an idea, albeit an undisclosed one, for backwards compatibility. Eurogamer has heard from trusted sources that the company has already briefed developers on Gaikai, the streaming tech it forked out a whopping $300 million for last year - and some are being asked to take part in its early 2014 beta. We hear the full service will roll out in Q3 2014 in North America, then, later that year, SCEI gets its turn. Europe? We've heard we won't get the full Gaikai service until 2015.

-Eurogamer

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
so i might get a vita, depends on my friend can make the purchase in time. ebay doesnt deliver to jordan, so i asked my friend in USA to get it for me. she is out with her family now, its a race against time!

Get a fucking move on!

stock is 99% sold and she still hasnt made a purchase, it seems i got no luck on this one :/ 150$ is super cheap for me. its like 100 jordanian dollars. and PS vita's are sold for aruond 250 jordian dollars

pezus said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:
PS Plus is great this month in EU once again!

Grid 2, Guacamelee (PS3+Vita), GTA Liberty City Stories (PSP/Vita), Sonic Kart and the PS4 games of course.

HAHAH!!! NA finally beats EU.  We get Grid 2, guacamelee, and BORDERLANDS 2!!!

Edit: it's dyad instead of guacamelee for us.

Lol, I already have BL2 on PC so think again!

Not GTA and Sonic, though?

Well I never have played it so it's awesome for me.  

And I think we had GTA liberty city stories a month ago, but we are getting Sonic and Urban trial freestyle for December.

I just realized Sony just killed the sales of BL2 Vita lol

Yeah that's true.  If I wasn't gonna get it on PS3, I would have gotten it on Vita. Now I won't.  WAY TO GO SONY!!  Just keep fucking up! :-p