TheEspionage said:

Ps4 Europe Launch Real Footage

this had me rolling lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
Chevinator123 said:

Driveclub, new 10 second clip

Holy CRAP!! I'm not seeing really any aliasing on the back of the car like before.  Their AA method is superb!

lol you Europeans are funny

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Find myself going

"PLAYSTATION... PLAYSTATION! ..PLAYSTATION!.."
"Killzone Shadow Fall"
"Start"

Makes me feel retarded LOL

SnakeDrake said:
lol you Europeans are funny

Not as funny as us Americans. :P

Around the Network

Holy SHIT!!!! PS4 could potentially sell 300k in UK alone! If what they have heard is right about Sony shipping 300k to UK.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-29-ps4-looks-set-to-break-records-at-launch

300K is way to low, they should have shipped 800k, their are so many who have to wait :(.

I pre ordered two ps4's and one I know I will receive before the mid of december but the other one makes me pissed off because I paid it with gift cards and I got a mail that I can not pay it with gift cards and they cancelled my order X_X...

GamechaserBE said:
300K is way to low, they should have shipped 800k, their are so many who have to wait :(.

I pre ordered two ps4's and one I know I will receive before the mid of december but the other one makes me pissed off because I paid it with gift cards and I got a mail that I can not pay it with gift cards and they cancelled my order X_X...

That's kinda stupid that you can't pay with gift cards.  SUE THEM!!

Damn I just realized they add Wii U, PS4, and X1 to the bar graph on front page!!! Can't wait to see the numbers from Europe, UK, etc.

So I've been watching the latest pics, videos and GIFs of DriveClub. :O Those devs must be druids. Wow! That game has transformed itself into quite the visual spectacle. I definitely agree with the delay considering the improvements I've been seeing.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS