Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
darthdevidem01 said:
JGarret said:
darthdevidem01 said:
John Lewis (a UK retailer) put up consoles for sale at midnight online...the allocation sold out within 8 minutes. They had 800 systems allocated.

This isn't a retailer that you would buy game consoles from (they're well known for home/living stuff)

The launch in UK is gonna be crazy huge!

Wut?..You´re back!..for real this time or just sightseeing?

Hello :) ! For real hopefully!! What better time to come back than nex gen launchh!!!!!!!!

Nice!...A few other old timers have returned, like ArtofAngels, lewis and John Lucas.

You´re the old timer with the dog avatar, too bad the one with the cat avatar probably won´t return.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
John Lewis (a UK retailer) put up consoles for sale at midnight online...the allocation sold out within 8 minutes. They had 800 systems allocated.

This isn't a retailer that you would buy game consoles from (they're well known for home/living stuff)

welcome back! i wasnt here when you were posting regulary and i dont really know you. you seem like a pretty cool user and i heard pretty great stuff about you. but i want to apologize in advanced, i have this huge urge to just troll you and i dont know why :/ maybe because its the dog avatar. or maybe raven is right and im just a dickhead, anyways welcome back and welcome to the PlayStation Nation. im bananaking and im this nations best and most respected pimp. 

JGarret said:
darthdevidem01 said:
JGarret said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Hello :) ! For real hopefully!! What better time to come back than nex gen launchh!!!!!!!!

Nice!...A few other old timers have returned, like ArtofAngels, lewis and John Lucas.

You´re the old timer with the dog avatar, too bad the one with the cat avatar probably won´t return.

Big launches like these always pull old timers back!!

I wish he would return too :( ...it seems like he's too used to GAF now...don't see any chances of him returning!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

bananaking21 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

welcome back! i wasnt here when you were posting regulary and i dont really know you. you seem like a pretty cool user and i heard pretty great stuff about you. but i want to apologize in advanced, i have this huge urge to just troll you and i dont know why :/ maybe because its the dog avatar. or maybe raven is right and im just a dickhead, anyways welcome back and welcome to the PlayStation Nation. im bananaking and im this nations best and most respected pimp. 

Hello!!! Don't worry it won't take you long to know my annoying self ;)

How could you want to troll someone with a face like this :P

We'll get along well if you're the nations most respected pimp, I was formerly this nations biggest attention whore.

darthdevidem01 said:
JGarret said:
darthdevidem01 said:
JGarret said:
darthdevidem01 said:

I wish he would return too :( ...it seems like he's too used to GAF now...don't see any chances of him returning!

Lucas has been back for a short time and he already has a massive thread..over 1.600 posts and going up

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166018&page=1#

Around the Network
JGarret said:
darthdevidem01 said:
JGarret said:
darthdevidem01 said:
JGarret said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Lucas has been back for a short time and he already has a massive thread..over 1.600 posts and going up

WOW now that is an epic thread!!! John Lucas delivering...as always!

darthdevidem01 said:

We'll get along well if you're the nations most respected pimp, I was formerly this nations biggest attention whore.

you can be as annoying as the losers in this thread (including me) so dont worry about it

i dont like dogs :/

attention whore, good, we need more of those around here, Ryse has been taking the spotlight of these forums for a while now, we need to deflect some attention from it. 

darthdevidem01 said:
JGarret said:
darthdevidem01 said:
JGarret said:
darthdevidem01 said:
JGarret said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Just like the one he made in 2007 or 2008, don´t remember the exact year, it´s a complete controversy.

And dude, do stick around this time.The last gen had gone stale for quite some time, but now it´ll be fun times again..hopefully.

so does anyone know if any PS4's were in stock last week? and have stores restocked them for black friday? ( im talking about the US obviously)

JGarret said:
darthdevidem01 said:
JGarret said:
darthdevidem01 said:
JGarret said:
darthdevidem01 said:
JGarret said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Just like the one he made in 2007 or 2008, don´t remember the exact year, it´s a complete controversy.

And dude, do stick around this time.The last gen had gone stale for quite some time, but now it´ll be fun times again..hopefully.

It was so controversial. And all his predictions ended up correct back then haha!

Yeah it'll be a lot of fun again now...last gen went on for SOOOOO LONG! Also there's a lot to look forward games wise too...hopefully nex-gen will deliver in terms of software too!

bananaking21 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

you can be as annoying as the losers in this thread (including me) so dont worry about it

i dont like dogs :/

attention whore, good, we need more of those around here, Ryse has been taking the spotlight of these forums for a while now, we need to deflect some attention from it. 

RYSE...lmao! The whole PS4 launch should take the spotlight off it....or maybe Knack will have to be put up to the job!