How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Capcom released today some new info on the upcoming PS4 exclusive free to play game Deep Down, that will enter its beta testing phase around the release of the console in Japan.

We learn that the spear is a thrusting weapon, and it’s possible to aim at different parts of the body of the enemy, resulting in loss or attacks or movement if a leg is hit. On the other hand the sword and shield combination allows better defense by blocking enemy attacks and countering with a fast strike. It’s also possible to attack first thanks to the weapon’s speed.

Below and above you can see two pictures of the game’s armor and weapons, looking definitely spiffy and designed on the realistic side.

In addition to this Capcom also promised more information on armor, coming next week.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/11/27/ps4-exclusive-deep-down-gets-new-pictures-showing-beautiful-and-realistic-armor-info-on-weapons/

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:

Capcom released today some new info on the upcoming PS4 exclusive free to play game Deep Down, that will enter its beta testing phase around the release of the console in Japan.

We learn that the spear is a thrusting weapon, and it’s possible to aim at different parts of the body of the enemy, resulting in loss or attacks or movement if a leg is hit. On the other hand the sword and shield combination allows better defense by blocking enemy attacks and countering with a fast strike. It’s also possible to attack first thanks to the weapon’s speed.

Below and above you can see two pictures of the game’s armor and weapons, looking definitely spiffy and designed on the realistic side.

In addition to this Capcom also promised more information on armor, coming next week.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/11/27/ps4-exclusive-deep-down-gets-new-pictures-showing-beautiful-and-realistic-armor-info-on-weapons/

I see myself spending a lot of time with this. Hope to see more soon.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Raven722 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Raven722 said:

God just shut up already! No one even likes you! Why don't you just.... oh. You're not Gooch. My bad. Carry on!

lol XD

Too lazy to go back in the backlog, but yea ............. that had me rolling. xD hahahaha!

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

You maybe could change the title with the eu launch ! Launch time in Mid Europe (for me Germany) is about 24 hours and 30 minutes, so about 1 Day left!

Around the Network

I'm the only one who received a message from Game saying textually..."Congratulations!, tomorrow THURSDAY you can start enjoying your PS4..."?????

In my case is a Game shop from Spain. Really, i can't go to sleep now wondering if really tomorrow i will have my ps4, or if is just a mistake from Game.....AGGGHHH

so now that GG is making a RPG, who is making the FPS exclusive game for sony? SSM? Sony bend?

bananaking21 said:
so now that GG is making a RPG, who is making the FPS exclusive game for sony? SSM? Sony bend?

Who says they can only work on one game? GG could have 2 AAA teams, not including Cambridge that they absorbed. MM has two teams, Japan has several, Naughty Dog has 2. Its very much possible that they can do them congruently.

--------------------------------------------

On another note....more Persona 5 NEWS!!!!!!!!!

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/11/26/persona-5s-characters-will-restrained-modern-society/

Earlier today, we got new details from a Dengeki PlayStation magazine report on Atlus’ upcoming Persona 5, which talked about how the game will be an RPG that sends a strong message of catharsis, after overcoming trials to free yourself from your shackles. Further updates from magazine reports have now surfaced.

The characters of Persona 5, Atlus have shared, will be living the hard lives of modern-day society, where each one of them will be restrained by something. Atlus are working on a story that can allow players to experience a new world, along with a new sense of values, together with characters who will bring out a strong sense of reality.

As previously reported, the game will take place in the series’ usual juvenile school setting, but with a different mood; however, Atlus emphasizes that although Persona 5 will have a different mood, they aim to make it into a new game that will still provide a feeling of reassurance to the fans of the series.

While Atlus’ characteristics will be present in Persona 5, another one of their goals is to have players feel passion, cry and laugh, then finally feel a sense of elation when all is said and done.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

^I really really hope Naughty Dog grows or is growing into a 3 team studio. If they could pump out quality Uncharted, TLOU, and a new IP then that would be amazeballs. Those franchises would be the holy grail's of Sony IP's!!!