How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

I saw that you could win PSOne Classics on the XMB notification thing, so I Googled it and found out that you can win three PSOne Classics by going to the PS4 experience. I used home one time a long time ago, trying it again now just to get these free games.

*edit*

Free PSX games are Destruction Derby, Twisted Metal, and Warhawk.  Click this link if you want to be able to find the cards quick and then get out of PS Home ASAP.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Complete-Guide-to-the-Quest-for-Greatness/td-p/42238809

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:
I've never seen so much salt over a game like Persona.

how so? because the 3ds got a spin off and the ps3 got the real persona game? I'm willing to bet that the persona 4 the golden out sell the spin off on 3ds. With any luck sonys 3rd party team will take it and make a port for vita. 

Remember the port begging?

no?

Them wanting P5 on the Wii-U.

gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:

how so? because the 3ds got a spin off and the ps3 got the real persona game? I'm willing to bet that the persona 4 the golden out sell the spin off on 3ds. With any luck sonys 3rd party team will take it and make a port for vita. 

no?

oh, is that why it's salty? And not the fact that atlus is screwing their vita fans by giving the 3ds a persona spin off?

so my friends brother gave him BF4 on PS3 as a gift. basically i havent been buying any games on the PS3 so i dont distract my brother because he has some really important exames in jan and has to study for them. i havent bought GTA5 or beyond. then his fucking friend goes and gives him BF4. geez. anyways, i played it and its quite fun. but it aint no killzone

Runa216 said:
So what did everyone get at launch, or will have on PS4 by the end of the year? HEre's my list:

1 - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
2 - Battlefield 4
3 - Call of Duty Ghosts
4 - Killzone Shadow Fall
5 - Need for Speed Rivals

plus Downloads:

1 - Blacklight Retribution
2 - Flower
3 - Resogun
4 - Sound Shapes
5 - Warframe

Though I admit both Warframe and Blacklight are boring as shit.

Retail:

1. AC4: Black Flag

2. Killzone: SF

will have:

3.NFS: Rivals

4. Knack

5. BF4

Downloadable:

1. Resogun

2. Contrast

3. Warframe

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:

no?

oh, is that why it's salty? And not the fact that atlus is screwing their vita fans by giving the 3ds a persona spin off?

Well, look on the bright side, at least you can watch Rise dance some more. Plus, I like the P4 music anyway.

gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:

no?

Well, look on the bright side, at least you can watch Rise dance some more. Plus, I like the P4 music anyway.

Are you kidding im going to buy this game just to see Kanji dance XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:

no?

Mmm rise 

So I bought flower the other day and played it on PS4. It was good, but not as great as I was expecting. Thatgamecompany really is great though at making the player feel weak and small only to turn them into a god a minute later.

so i searched a bit about GG's new IP and from what it seems is that they have been working on it from atleast march 2013. at least thats when they said they were working on it. back in march 2013 GG said they were working on three projects, two killzone related which turned out to be killzone vita and killzone shadow fall. and a new IP.

however they didnt say when they started working on it. they started on KZ SF right after KZ3 which released march 2011. i wonder if they started then. anyways by E3 2014 they would have at least had dev time of 2 years and 3 months to work on it and maybe 3 years and 3 months if they started working on it right after KZ3. so im guessing E3 2014 we will see GG's new game. and i am predicting a Q1 2015 release date.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/03/08/three-projects-from-killzone-devs-in-the-works