Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:
Joe--- said:
A friend back in 7th grade gave me that name. I like it only because it rhymes, but it's definitely an oxymoron. It's funny hearing some of the things people say when I'm in a lobby of a game.

you cant be serious......

Haha, don't let the name fool you.

Around the Network
Frequency said:
Im sat watching ups tracking for my ps4 debug unit and sdk

Nice. Didn't know you were doing Sony stuff as well as Nintendo. Are you willing to tell me your company, at least in pm? 

JoeTheBro said:
Frequency said:

Nice. Didn't know you were doing Sony stuff as well as Nintendo. Are you willing to tell me your company, at least in pm? 

Sony stuff is my own project

Frequency said:
JoeTheBro said:
Frequency said:

Best of luck! I look forward to hearing about it. Let me know if you go with the PhryeEngine since I'm thinking of switching to that.

JoeTheBro said:
Frequency said:
JoeTheBro said:
Frequency said:

Best of luck! I look forward to hearing about it. Let me know if you go with the PhryeEngine since I'm thinking of switching to that.

Wrote my own engine for it sorry!

Around the Network

Omg I can create a title/position?

So like a custom title?

Since I already am Lord of Uncharted and the Leader of the House of Jollie, I'd like the title of
"Naughty God Worshipper"

MAKE IT HAPPEN FOLKES

Joe--- said:
bananaking21 said:
Joe--- said:
A friend back in 7th grade gave me that name. I like it only because it rhymes, but it's definitely an oxymoron. It's funny hearing some of the things people say when I'm in a lobby of a game.

you cant be serious......

Haha, don't let the name fool you.

my surprise comes more from the fact that we have another user named JoeTheBro and i have called him JoeTheHoe as a joke many times before. either way, welcome to the nation, JoeDaHoe

The wait is killing me right now, seriously! :(

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

i wanna be part of the team! :D

lol, working 10-7 on PS4 Launch day

Bitch!