Total:583
bananaking21 said:
Wright said:
bananaking21 said:
Wright said:
bananaking21 said:
that gold PS4 is as disgusting as wrights face

But at least I got quality ass

you do and thats great a paradox. because you have an ass face. your ass is sexy, but your face is ugly. now go figure

You just need to close your eyes and let yourself go.

are you telling me to stop grabbing my penis all the time? because ill never do that. ever.

He has a butter face.

Around the Network

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Vita almost sold as much as 360 did this past week. Why?

WebMasterFlex said:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

SO HARD I NEED IT NOW

Around the Network

So the 1080p patch for Assassin's Creed 4 did fucking wonders for the IQ!! SO CLEAN AND CRISP. Hardly seeing any aliasing at all either.

And the Playsatation dominations continues, in full force.

PS4 sales to beat Xbox One this Christmas, says online bookmaker

The PlayStation 4 is now the odds-on favorite to become 2013’s best-selling video games console at online bookmaker, Paddy Power.

Sony’s next-generation console is tipped to outperform its leading rival, the Xbox One, with odds of 1/8, while Microsoft’s machine has seen its chances of taking the hardware crown slashed from 11/4 to 9/2.

“It’s been all one way traffic in the betting, said a spokesperson for Paddy Power. “It looks as though it’s game over for Xbox in the eyes of our punters at least.”

Over on the software front meanwhile, Call of Duty: Ghosts is on track to become this year’s Christmas no.1, followed by FIFA 14 and Grand Theft Auto V.

PS4 is due out in the U.K. and Europe on November 29.

http://www.psu.com/a021745/PS4-sales-to-beat-Xbox-One-this-Christmas-says-online-bookmaker

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

It's like saying Australia and New Zealand. Could just say Australia, but it'd confuse people.

pezus said:

But...the UK is in Europe. I hate when journalists feel a need to list UK seperately from Europe...

It's to stop UKIP spamming them :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

pezus said:
So does no one know a solution to my password problem? If I don't figure this out I will be locked out of my account forever due to Sony resetting my password for "no specific reason". For fuck's sake. Sent an email to the UK PS help, hope I get a reply. Was going to pre-order Tearaway online but now I can't.

Have no idea.  I'll be screwed as well if they ever do it in NA because I didn't use my real birth date either.  I fibbed it so I could have a master account.   I could probably figure out which one I put in I think I just used a different year.