Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Post impression update,
about an hour after the post the marketpalce was back up and the games unlocked.

I went to 2 stores looking for NFS rivals and no one had it for ps4. So I decided to give digital a try, its a small HD so its not something I will do often, plus I usually buy used. To do that, its going to be awhile.

Around the Network

Tearaway Review PSLS

9/10

Pros
Excellent use of the Vita’s mechanics
A fascinating narrative which pushes imagination and reaches out to the player
World and characters look great, and imagination is the limit to Atoi and Iota's customization

Cons
The camera angle suffers when not under the player’s control
Some slowdown and glitching
Gameplay is average during segments without use of the Vita’s abilities

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/11/19/tearaway-review-vita/

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Wait so the ps4 gpu is 1.8? Same as xbox?

LiquorandGunFun said:

I went to 2 stores looking for NFS rivals and no one had it for ps4. So I decided to give digital a try, its a small HD so its not something I will do often, plus I usually buy used. To do that, its going to be awhile.

Sucks digital is so large this generation :/  Kind of makes the bigger hard drives useless.  We will be seeing terabyte harddrives in console soon enough haha

Mmmfishtacos said:
Wait so the ps4 gpu is 1.8? Same as xbox?

PS4 GPU has always been 1.8 the xbox GPU is 1.3

Around the Network

Sorry cpu.

Dont think this was ever mentioned but Aksys Games are selling some gaming goods for Blazblue and Muramasa : Rebirth where all the proceeds going to Typhoon Haiyan relief efforts in the Philippines.

http://store.aksysgames.com/collections/philippine-disaster-relief

Part of the proceeds from this sale will go to victims of typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines. Sale ends on November 25, 2013.

*Shipping included in the first item only (US customers only). Normal shipping rates apply thereafter.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Francis talks about sony, and the Trip to NY

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

He tells a story about meeting Shu, where he told him that he loved everything about the PS4. Shu responded thats not true, you wanted MP3 support and Streaming Videos. I just wanted to personally tell you that will be coming in a patch soon.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

looks like I'm not the only suffering from losing data on BF4...will wait for the supposed incoming patch...-_-

fix this soon EA or I'm exchanging for Ghosts( or maybe knack)