How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

So the Playstation camera is pretty cool. It makes a good mic for online games. I just pass all the game sound to my elites and use the camera for a mic. Didn't know it was working that way till today. But it worked out pretty well. For some reason the mic on the elites wont work when plugged into the DS4. Also the camera follows you around the room, like it was shown off in the Kinect Skype video. So if we get Skype, which i think we will. It will be on par with what is offered on X1. But currently there no way to stop the camera from being the main mic unless you unplug it. Sony still has some work left to do on the OS.

Also, PSN is up and running smoothly to night and the live areas are great!

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
So the Playstation camera is pretty cool. It makes a good mic for online games. I just pass all the game sound to my elites and use the camera for a mic. Didn't know it was working that way till today. But it worked out pretty well. For some reason the mic on the elites wont work when plugged into the DS4. Also the camera follows you around the room, like it was shown off in the Kinect Skype video. So if we get Skype, which i think we will. It will be on par with what is offered on X1. But currently there no way to stop the camera from being the main mic unless you unplug it. Sony still has some work left to do on the OS.

I downloaded like 30 gigs today in a little over 2 hours.  Yeah, I'd say PSN is doing hot!  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

I downloaded like 30 gigs today in a little over 2 hours.  Yeah, I'd say PSN is doing hot!  

Thats pretty decent, You just used my whole months allotment in 2 hours.. FML.

I just watched that Kingdom Under Fire 2 trailer. :O Holy fuck I'm in love. Between this and DA next gen I'll be a very happy gamer. It seems like a console exclusive too. :O At least for now.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Hey Runa and nd_nobly

I gave you a thumbs up on some of your PS4 activities. Do you guys get notifications for that?

Around the Network

so there was a rumor about the ps4 CPU clock speed being 1.8Ghz. was this covered or posted at all?

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

JoeTheBro said:
Hey Runa and nd_nobly

I gave you a thumbs up on some of your PS4 activities. Do you guys get notifications for that?

Didn't know I had you on PSN, actually!  And not to my knowledge. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

DD_Bwest said:
so there was a rumor about the ps4 CPU clock speed being 1.8Ghz. was this covered or posted at all?

Do you have a link?

JoeTheBro said:
DD_Bwest said:

Do you have a link?

http://www.redgamingtech.com/playstation-4-amd-jaguar-cpu-1-8ghz-ps4-rumor-and-two-disabled-compute-units/

gaf had a thread that got locked,  and i know very little about this stuff.  I saw it mentioned in comments in other gaf threads and the comments of a pourly made gamespot comparison chart.  whiched caused me to search and found that earlier

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
JoeTheBro said:
DD_Bwest said:

Do you have a link?

http://www.redgamingtech.com/playstation-4-amd-jaguar-cpu-1-8ghz-ps4-rumor-and-two-disabled-compute-units/

gaf had a thread that got locked,  and i know very little about this stuff.  I saw it mentioned in comments in other gaf threads and the comments of a pourly made gamespot comparison chart.  whiched caused me to search and found that earlier

Thanks.