Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Aldro said:
SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
pezus said:
Aldro said:

But going back and forth between Francis and Nathan makes NO sense. They are NOT related after all.

And after the end with UC3, I don't see Drake casually picking up treasure hunting again.

They don't need to be related for flashbacks O.o. This isn't AC!

Yeah but Drake also left the whole *following in Francis steps* after UC3

You could have a story where Drake is once again forced to follow Francis steps like Elena getting kidnapped or his kid by his old friend turned arch enemy. 

I.. guess.

But nothing about the teaser even remotely suggests its Francis though. Joe had some theory on another guy that lived a 100 years after Francis. That seems more likely.

Yeah this is all story speculations from other people though im just more interested about the historical and mystical side of the speculations since i want ND to suprice me when i play the story XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
pezus said:
Aldro said:

But going back and forth between Francis and Nathan makes NO sense. They are NOT related after all.

And after the end with UC3, I don't see Drake casually picking up treasure hunting again.

You could have a story where Drake is once again forced to follow Francis steps like Elena getting kidnapped or his kid by his old friend turned arch enemy. 

I.. guess.

But nothing about the teaser even remotely suggests its Francis though. Joe had some theory on another guy that lived a 100 years after Francis. That seems more likely.

Yeah this is all story speculations from other people though im just more interested about the historical and mystical side of the speculations since i want ND to suprice me when i play the story XD

I want Drake to carry Elena because she's injured and then BAM, that guy shows up who's talking in the trailer and shoots her.

It'd be so sad.

(XD)

Aldro said:
SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
pezus said:
Aldro said:

I.. guess.

I want Drake to carry Elena because she's injured and then BAM, that guy shows up who's talking in the trailer and shoots her.

It'd be so sad.

(XD)

Elena dies

10/10

A Game of The Generation

XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
pezus said:
Aldro said:

I.. guess.

It'd be so sad.

(XD)

Elena dies

10/10

A Game of The Generation

XD

Drake would flip so hard. It'd be such a dark game if Elena dies XD I kinda like it.

Just don't kill Sully. That would suck too hard. And not Chloe either.

Elena is just enough for it to be painful but also enough to like.. be able to carry on IMO XD

And give us more Cutter

Actually. After UC4: Have Drake do something that releases stuff into the world...

Make Elena be pregnant and deliver the baby as she dies in child birth.

Then we find out Drakes real name is Joel and he names the daughter to Sarah.

MIND FUCKING BLOWN LOL

The Prince wants a PS4 too!

Around the Network

killzone 73 now >.>

Meta rarely if ever goes up. Always count with it going down. I thought that was common sense. (And also stupidity at how GTAV has half the reviews TLOU has for instance. Many multiplats of last gen had the luxury of getting fewer reviews. GTAV was at 98, few more were added: 97. I wonder what'd happen if more were added... specially since its half of TLOU atm. Makes Uncharted 2 96 on 105 reviews be pretty insane.)

In the XBOX thread we're discussing how Killzone has so few reviews. What do you guys think is up with that? DR3 already has one more on metacritic.

JoeTheBro said:
In the XBOX thread we're discussing how Killzone has so few reviews. What do you guys think is up with that? DR3 already has one more on metacritic.

Maybe because european sites doesnt review PS4 games until some days before 29th Nov?

Damn I still need to download Resogun!