Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
lestatdark said:
After watching all the vids from DriveClub I've decided that I'm gonna buy my PS4 as soon as it comes out. It's literally the best looking Racing game I've seen outside Project Cars, and the driving looks to be superb too.

Until then, i'll have GT6 to satisfy my racing urges.

Oh I agree. I'll definitely get those 3. I'm not a big racing enthusiast, but the appeal is strong. I like arcade racers, and he new NFS seems decent so I'll get that as well.

I'm looking into the new NFS myself. Last one I really enjoyed was Hot Pursuit, though it paled in comparison to Underground 2. I hope that the new one can bring back some of the old goodness into the series.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Aldro, what if he found an old captains log/ or journal from him. Maybe hes reading it while setting up his life with elena. Could be interesting.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Aldro, what if he found an old captains log/ or journal from him. Maybe hes reading it while setting up his life with elena. Could be interesting.

Yeah sure I suppose. But they need to acknowledge what they did in UC3 and not pretend like it never happened.

When listening to the teaser and thinking about UC3: It really makes it sound like someone is seriously mad at Drake. If you just pay attention to the voice:

Some chains can NEVER be broken. -> They are connected.

I lost 15 years burried alive, erased. You left me. Rotten, in that hell hole and never looked back. -> The narrator feels betrayed.

But you cannot outrun the past. -> They go way back.

And when it catches up, when all your lies collapse around you. -> He's obviously mad and knows Drakes secret about his identity presumably (among other stuff?)

Ill be there. Sifting through the wreckage. You owe me. -> He's coming.

The narrator is possibly a past friend that he was close with who knows a lot about Drake. Obviously something went wrong and they're no longer friends. Perhaps they were looking for whatever the teaser alludes to with all the pirate references. Hence everything we see is actually their own research stuff.

In UC3 we hear a quote and see a bunch of research stuff too.. so why not?

Drake might've decided to take the gold for himself or just prevent anyone from getting it due to his moral compass. Or maybe he just discovered something and one thing led to another and he had to betray the other guy

Nothing to base it off of, but maybe they're somehow related as in brothers? (Really just guessing randomly at this point XD)

Perhaps they grew up together in St Francis Boys home? Whereas Drake left him there and hit the streets alone in which Sully later found him. (Alhough the narrator does say 15 year specifically.. and an orphanage probably doesnt keep the guy there until he's 18 right?) So thats probably not possible

Killzone back to 74 :(

Does anyone else's PS4 tell you when a friend comes online? Mine doesn't. Seems like PSN is working pretty well now, so maybe it was that. No one has came online yet since I got on, so I haven't seen if it works.

Around the Network

roll on march 2014...............

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

pezus said:
Aldro said:

But going back and forth between Francis and Nathan makes NO sense. They are NOT related after all.

And after the end with UC3, I don't see Drake casually picking up treasure hunting again.

They don't need to be related for flashbacks O.o. This isn't AC!

Yeah but Drake also left the whole *following in Francis steps* after UC3

Aldro said:
pezus said:
Aldro said:

But going back and forth between Francis and Nathan makes NO sense. They are NOT related after all.

And after the end with UC3, I don't see Drake casually picking up treasure hunting again.

You could have a story where Drake is once again forced to follow Francis steps like Elena getting kidnapped or his kid by his old friend turned arch enemy. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
pezus said:
Aldro said:

You could have a story where Drake is once again forced to follow Francis steps like Elena getting kidnapped or his kid by his old friend turned arch enemy. 

I.. guess.

But nothing about the teaser even remotely suggests its Francis though. Joe had some theory on another guy that lived a 100 years after Francis. That seems more likely.

Also... a question about Shadow Fall.

Do NOT spoil it. But.. is there any.. uhm, *returning* character from Killzone 3?

I am.. hoping for Visari to be alive or for Stahl to live. But it wouldn't shock me if GG decided to totally screw the KZ3 plot.

So yeah, don't tell me if its any of them or anything. But is there ANY returning character or any alludation to the previous game? Cheers