Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Around the Network

I'm doing another playthrough of knack, this time on hard. Man it's hard!

JoeTheBro said:

I started on hard. Knack on hard is the demosouls of platformers. Really good game. 

BTW, are you on my PSN? Mmm_Fish_Tacos.

Mmmfishtacos said:
JoeTheBro said:

I started on hard. Knack on hard is the demosouls of platformers. Really good game. 

Yeah I think I am. I'll send you a message since I don't want my PSN out in the wild.

JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
JoeTheBro said:

Yeah I think I am. I'll send you a message since I don't want my PSN out in the wild.

lol, yeah i guess it's too late for me. I got about 3 or 4 random invites today and for no reason. I wan't playing online. So it must have been pulled from these fourms.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
JoeTheBro said:

Well why not, maybe the creepers of VGC would love to have your PSN so they can stalk......I mean enjoy a friendly game of Killzone with you :P

After watching all the vids from DriveClub I've decided that I'm gonna buy my PS4 as soon as it comes out. It's literally the best looking Racing game I've seen outside Project Cars, and the driving looks to be superb too.

Until then, i'll have GT6 to satisfy my racing urges.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Sony fans did their job. Congrats.

Now, I wonder how many of those 1 million consoles were actually bought by ex-Xbox fans.....

lestatdark said:
After watching all the vids from DriveClub I've decided that I'm gonna buy my PS4 as soon as it comes out. It's literally the best looking Racing game I've seen outside Project Cars, and the driving looks to be superb too.

Until then, i'll have GT6 to satisfy my racing urges.

Oh I agree. I'll definitely get those 3. I'm not a big racing enthusiast, but the appeal is strong. I like arcade racers, and he new NFS seems decent so I'll get that as well.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

forevercloud3000 said:
Aldro said:

But going back and forth between Francis and Nathan makes NO sense. They are NOT related after all.

And after the end with UC3, I don't see Drake casually picking up treasure hunting again.

Its not Assassin's Creed. He doesn't have to be releated to Francis in order for the game to do flashbacks pertaining to him. Maybe it can draw to some kind of connection as to why Nathan is pretending to be related to him, as well as where the hell he really is from which was alluded in UC3 but never conclusive.

What about UC3 makes you think he ever stopped being a treasure hunter? We already know Elena has accepted his lifestyle.

Um.. It was more Drake accepting to settle down when he said "I swapped it for something better" alluding to the wedding rind instead of Francis ring.

Now he's gonna go back and chase Francis again? For real?

Real greatness, is what you do with the hand you're dealt -> Stop with the treasure madness and go live with Elena. That's what Sully was implying.

It was said that Drakes name isnt real and he grew up in an orphanage called St Francis Boys home. What else is there really to explain? Who gives a shit what name he had before. It would just detract from it all. We don't want to call him .."Daniel Frazer" or something like that. He's Nathan Drake to us regardless. Mentioning the name was vital to display his imperfections especially when it comes to wanting something more than to just be an orphan. Hence the name and the obsession with Francis.

Now if the game starts with Drake going after Francis again for something else: It completely ruins the character arc that was made in UC3.

I am inclined to believe the man talking is going to force Drake into doing something. Its the only thing that makes sense. But I can't see us playing as Francis since nothing really alludes to it.

The teaser stuff is about shit that happenend 100 years AFTER Francis and I think its only about what Drake and the narrator in the teaser were looking for before, for some reason: he was fooled by Drake or something along those lines.