Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
gooch_destroyer said:
Guys! Guys! My birthday is tomorrow!

nobody cares.

for the guys who just bought a PS4. what do you say is your favorite new feature on the PS4?

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
Raven722 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

GOD DAMN IT GOOCH!! Stop derailing the thread! We can't talk about wedding congratulations, birthdays, or the likelihood of any of us getting laid! Super serious stuff here. Keep it PlayStation or shut your oral hole!!

B-But...!

Reported.

gooch_destroyer said:

Stick Playstation in there to make it relevant.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Well since a mod had to spoil the party, guess I'll derail and talk about Killzone.

OMG just finished it. That ending! I really don't want to spoil it for you, so just finish it for yourself. Great game.

Solid 9/10 for me. Out of Mercenary and Shadow Fall, I'm not sure which is better.

did it have some epic set pieces like in KZ3? because usually when games go the more "open" route the set pieces get less and less impressive. 

Spoiler in spoiler field:

Huge ones. Drake falling out of a plane has nothing on Lucas jumping out of a spaceship dodging burning debris and then gliding through the collapsing buildings of Helgahn.

awesome!!!! honestly because of the what i seen in the Forest level it was just standard attacks on enemies. no epic set pieces. 

now im really hyped for it, too bad i wont be getting it until next year. did you play multiplayer yet? 

Weedlab said:
JoeTheBro said:
Well since a mod had to spoil the party, guess I'll derail and talk about Killzone.

OMG just finished it. That ending! I really don't want to spoil it for you, so just finish it for yourself. Great game.

Solid 9/10 for me. Out of Mercenary and Shadow Fall, I'm not sure which is better.

What did you think of the difficulty? I think that's the hardest Killzone yet. My cousin beat it already and expressed similar sentiments. Like Knack I only played i for an hour or so.

I played on normal. It took a while to get used to, but eventually it wasn't that bad. The owl makes lots of otherwise hard situations fairly easy. A few really really hard sections though that I needed to repeat over and over. If you play it like a traditional FPS without the owl then yeah it'd be brutal!

Also I've beaten knack and that game was even harder in my opinion.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

nobody cares.

for the guys who just bought a PS4. what do you say is your favorite new feature on the PS4?

Honestly.... Live From PlayStation. To me it really is one of those things that does not seem like it would be a big deal at all but when you use it something just makes you glad it's there. It's not like you couldn't go on Youtube, Ustream, or Twitch to watch other people play but the fact that it's right there in the interface for you to watch and comment on just makes you feel like you're part of a big community. I also loved the live tiles though right now they seem to be down. Party chat is obviously a big deal too.

bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:

did it have some epic set pieces like in KZ3? because usually when games go the more "open" route the set pieces get less and less impressive. 

Spoiler in spoiler field:

Huge ones. Drake falling out of a plane has nothing on Lucas jumping out of a spaceship dodging burning debris and then gliding through the collapsing buildings of Helgahn.

awesome!!!! honestly because of the what i seen in the Forest level it was just standard attacks on enemies. no epic set pieces. 

now im really hyped for it, too bad i wont be getting it until next year. did you play multiplayer yet? 

With all the wonkiness of PSN right now, no. I'm burning through single player games until everything is running smooth.

JoeTheBro said:

I played on normal. It took a while to get used to, but eventually it wasn't that bad. The owl makes lots of otherwise hard situations fairly easy. A few really really hard sections though that I needed to repeat over and over. If you play it like a traditional FPS without the owl then yeah it'd be brutal!

Also I've beaten knack and that game was even harder in my opinion.

My cousin still can't beat Knack. Hahahahaha! I'm definitely getting that little sucker. A pity though, I would have liked to have seen it develop into a trilogy. The poor scores and Ben insinuating it is selling poorly at Gamestop suggests it probably will end up like Lair.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Playstation is my birthday!

bananaking21 said:

I love the controller. I swear it is as good as it was hyped up. Feels perfect with the sticks and triggers and pad and buttons.  Also the whole feel and weight. Nice bonus is speaker for bit of surround sound effect.  I adore this controller now that I have played with it, it is now the gold  standard for me.

There, PlayStation talk!