How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Funny. I always thought this thread was about people who identified as PlayStation fans just talking about shit. Maybe we could just be left alone in one thread? Considering the people who made it and contribute to it are the ones who gladly derail it with each other I hardly see a need to come in and tell them what to do in it.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
If you guys want to have a friendly general discussion, that's great, but go post a new thread for it, or resurrect Post Your Mind.

This is a thread about PlayStation. Please try to stay on topic.

Can you honestly look back 1317 pages of this thread and tell me that this is a thread about Playstation?

I remember, on one ocassion, like ten pages talking about trannies and shemales. There's no need to be that formal. You can relax. This is a thread about Playstation, with the more than occasional off-topic. In fact, most of the time is buddy-chat.

We stopped flamming users here (got us all banned once because of that), so I don't really see a problem anymore.

Well since a mod had to spoil the party, guess I'll derail and talk about Killzone.

OMG just finished it. That ending! I really don't want to spoil it for you, so just finish it for yourself. Great game.

Solid 9/10 for me. Out of Mercenary and Shadow Fall, I'm not sure which is better.

JoeTheBro said:
Well since a mod had to spoil the party, guess I'll derail and talk about Killzone.

OMG just finished it. That ending! I really don't want to spoil it for you, so just finish it for yourself. Great game.

Solid 9/10 for me. Out of Mercenary and Shadow Fall, I'm not sure which is better.

Were there any shemales in Killzone? The woman that kept appearing on the trailers seemed like a man to me.

JoeTheBro said:

did it have some epic set pieces like in KZ3? because usually when games go the more "open" route the set pieces get less and less impressive. 

Around the Network

Guys! Guys! My birthday is tomorrow!

gooch_destroyer said:

GOD DAMN IT GOOCH!! Stop derailing the thread! We can't talk about wedding congratulations, birthdays, or the likelihood of any of us getting laid! Super serious stuff here. Keep it PlayStation or shut your oral hole!!

JoeTheBro said:

What did you think of the difficulty? I think that's the hardest Killzone yet. My cousin beat it already and expressed similar sentiments. Like Knack I only played i for an hour or so.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Raven722 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

GOD DAMN IT GOOCH!! Stop derailing the thread! We can't talk about wedding congratulations, birthdays, or the likelihood of any of us getting laid! Super serious stuff here. Keep it PlayStation or shut your oral hole!!

B-But...!

bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:

did it have some epic set pieces like in KZ3? because usually when games go the more "open" route the set pieces get less and less impressive. 

Spoiler in spoiler field:

Huge ones. Drake falling out of a plane has nothing on Lucas jumping out of a spaceship dodging burning debris and then gliding through the collapsing buildings of Helgahn.