Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:
JoeTheBro said:
I watched a movie last night on my PS4. Those lights on the controller are distracting.

#DealWithIt :-p

Or just wait a few months until options are patched in. Also I really want voice commands during movies!

Around the Network
pezus said:
JoeTheBro said:
I watched a movie last night on my PS4. Those lights on the controller are distracting.

Hmm. Can't you put it against a wall or something else?

Of course, but that's not a permanent solution.

pezus said:
lestatdark said:
Wait, i'm not on this list? Funny, i thought i posted a couple of months ago asking to be added to the playstation nation .

Been grabbing a lot of trophies this past week thanks to KH 1.5 Remix, almost got my Platinum on KH FM and working my way through KH RE:CoM now.

Also, is that list you posted only for the trophies won during the past week or all time trophies Pezus? Cause it seems kinda odd how low the Platinum trophy count is if it's all time.

Damn I must have missed it or forgot or something.

The trophy list is only for community trophies. As in, trophies that I give out myself to users for sharing news and other stuff in this thread. See more here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5169926

Ah I see then. Wasn't there a thread regarding PSN trophies then? At least I used to see one around on VGC. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

knack 60 on meta!!

pezus said:
lestatdark said:
pezus said:
lestatdark said:
Wait, i'm not on this list? Funny, i thought i posted a couple of months ago asking to be added to the playstation nation .

Been grabbing a lot of trophies this past week thanks to KH 1.5 Remix, almost got my Platinum on KH FM and working my way through KH RE:CoM now.

Also, is that list you posted only for the trophies won during the past week or all time trophies Pezus? Cause it seems kinda odd how low the Platinum trophy count is if it's all time.

Damn I must have missed it or forgot or something.

The trophy list is only for community trophies. As in, trophies that I give out myself to users for sharing news and other stuff in this thread. See more here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5169926

Ah I see then. Wasn't there a thread regarding PSN trophies then? At least I used to see one around on VGC. 

Yup. Here it is: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=42917

Thank you .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
DamnTastic said:
knack 60 on meta!!

What was it earlier?  

59 I believe.

We're out the 50 zone! :)

DamnTastic said:
knack 60 on meta!!

Finally I can admit to liking it!

http://winsupersite.com/xbox/gamer-changers

Your daily dose of home consoles are d00med article.

Funny how he doesn't count the wii when he does his console math. With the wii the console market grew 30% this gen, and the gen isn't even finished yet.

Um guys, what the fuck is this trophy list in this thread on VGC and how do I have a gold? XD

Aldro said:

Um guys, what the fuck is this trophy list in this thread on VGC and how do I have a gold? XD

you got a trophy for each time you give pezus an erection