Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@nnodley, yes the overview is loading for me on resogun.

Hmm.  I'll see what happens tomorrow.  Storming and windy here now so I'm not risking a power outage while playing.  Should be fine, but better safe than sorry.  

Around the Network

I dont like the orange stand by color.. lol it scares me as its to close to red

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:

I have yet to leave mine in stand by.  Will wait for a new update(hopefully soon) that gives more system stability. 

DD_Bwest said:

What is wrong with red? lol My PS3 has a red stand by light? Are you trying to tell me it is going to come and kill me or something? :P

TheEspionage said:
DD_Bwest said:

What is wrong with red? lol My PS3 has a red stand by light? Are you trying to tell me it is going to come and kill me or something? :P

while i havent seen it happen, ive heard reports that a red light means its over heating and shutting down to be safe.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
TheEspionage said:
DD_Bwest said:

while i havent seen it happen, ive heard reports that a red light means its over heating and shutting down to be safe.

ahhhhh i see :/ Yeah I could see that being scary then. I thought it was the Bluelight of Death or something

Weedlab said:
So I was just by my cousin playing Knack, and I can't figure out why it got such low scored. Granted my play with it was short - about an hour - but it was actually quite fun and does have that old school platformer feel to it. I'm definitely going to get it when I decide to get the machine next year. My only concern is the possibility of a limited move set, but I wasn't far in the game so I can't say. I also noticed enemies and objects you interact with disappear as soon as you hit them (in the case of an enemy if they're downed), but I guess this minor and doesn't affect the overall quality of the game.

Anyone else here have it? If so what are your thoughts on it?

Yeah I thought it was pretty good. Amazing character design. Also the move set isn't a problem since the enemies keep changing.

Mmmfishtacos said:
I liking knack. It's got that old school vibe with pixar style animation. I honestly don't know why reviewers are hating on it.

The game involves thinking.

JoeTheBro said:
Weedlab said:
So I was just by my cousin playing Knack, and I can't figure out why it got such low scored. Granted my play with it was short - about an hour - but it was actually quite fun and does have that old school platformer feel to it. I'm definitely going to get it when I decide to get the machine next year. My only concern is the possibility of a limited move set, but I wasn't far in the game so I can't say. I also noticed enemies and objects you interact with disappear as soon as you hit them (in the case of an enemy if they're downed), but I guess this minor and doesn't affect the overall quality of the game.

Anyone else here have it? If so what are your thoughts on it?

Yeah I thought it was pretty good. Amazing character design. Also the move set isn't a problem since the enemies keep changing.

I'm glad to hear that. I didn't spend much time with it but I was wondering about how the expansion was going to be.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS