How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

I liking knack. It's got that old school vibe with pixar style animation. I honestly don't know why reviewers are hating on it.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

Ah yes.  Didn't even think about Quantic Dream.

the question is, why didnt they count them before then?

Maybe they do have two brand new studios they opened or are getting ready to open.  And have just been really secretive about it.  But they also could be in the process of buying QD and RaD.  Would love for it to be 2 new studios then they could buy QD and RaD and have 18 studios.

well after seeing that video of the history of ready at dawn i doubt they would go first party. they seem like they will be staying exclusive with sony for a long long while though. they dont want their team to get too big but they are also saying they are independent and like that. so staying third party exclusive lets them do that. so dont ever count on a two team RaD studio like Naughty Dog is now. 

TheEspionage said:

Could be counting Team Ico and Project Siren as their own studios rather than grouping them up as SCE Japan.

Asia

North America

Europe

maybe. but why tease that now when they could have said it a billion times before? in their best games on PS4 trailer they said 14 studios working on exclusives? maybe i am reading too much into it. 

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

Ah yes.  Didn't even think about Quantic Dream.

the question is, why didnt they count them before then?

Maybe they do have two brand new studios they opened or are getting ready to open.  And have just been really secretive about it.  But they also could be in the process of buying QD and RaD.  Would love for it to be 2 new studios then they could buy QD and RaD and have 18 studios.

well after seeing that video of the history of ready at dawn i doubt they would go first party. they seem like they will be staying exclusive with sony for a long long while though. they dont want their team to get too big but they are also saying they are independent and like that. so staying third party exclusive lets them do that. so dont ever count on a two team RaD studio like Naughty Dog is now. 

Then I have no idea why they are stating 16 studios instead of 14.  Probably just looking to far into it. :-p

the-pi-guy said:
bananaking21 said:

thats my point, whats the possibility of that happening? i mean it was in the same video that they teased the GG, sony santa monica, MM and sony bend games. maybe they are hinting at two new studios too? or maybe i am just overhyping nothing like a hopefull fanboy?

It is possible I suppose.  But I don't think it is very likely, i'd imagine we'd hear about it. Wouldn't they have to trade mark their name or something along those lines?  

i dont know. thats pretty much why i am asking about this. 

Around the Network

The narrator is possibly a past friend that he was close with who knows a lot about Drake. Obviously something went wrong and they're no longer friends. Perhaps they were looking for whatever the teaser alludes to with all the pirate references. Hence everything we see is actually their own research stuff.

In UC3 we hear a quote and see a bunch of research stuff too.. so why not?

Drake might've decided to take the gold for himself or just prevent anyone from getting it due to his moral compass. Or maybe he just discovered something and one thing led to another and he had to betray the other guy.

Now this other guy clearly knows a lot about Drake.

Some chains can NEVER be broken. -> They are connected.

I lost 15 years burried alive, erased. You left me. Rotten, in that hell hole and never looked back. -> Feeling of betrayal.

But you cannot outrun the past. -> They go way back.

And when it catches up, when all your lies collapse around you. -> He's obviously mad and knows Drakes secret.

Ill be there. Sifting through the wreckage. You owe me.

I'm calling it.

The narrator is Drake's brother. Sully might know something about it or maybe Drake kept him a secret like so much else.

Left guy is the voice actor of the teaser and the guy who is confirmed to have a role in the game.

got my trophies finally synced thank god. :)
hopefully the ps store comes back up soon as well.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Aldro said:

The narrator is possibly a past friend that he was close with who knows a lot about Drake. Obviously something went wrong and they're no longer friends. Perhaps they were looking for whatever the teaser alludes to with all the pirate references. Hence everything we see is actually their own research stuff.

In UC3 we hear a quote and see a bunch of research stuff too.. so why not?

Drake might've decided to take the gold for himself or just prevent anyone from getting it due to his moral compass. Or maybe he just discovered something and one thing led to another and he had to betray the other guy.

Now this other guy clearly knows a lot about Drake.

Some chains can NEVER be broken. -> They are connected.

I lost 15 years burried alive, erased. You left me. Rotten, in that hell hole and never looked back. -> Feeling of betrayal.

But you cannot outrun the past. -> They go way back.

And when it catches up, when all your lies collapse around you. -> He's obviously mad and knows Drakes secret.

Ill be there. Sifting through the wreckage. You owe me.

I'm calling it.

The narrator is Drake's brother. Sully might know something about it or maybe Drake kept him a secret like so much else.

Left guy is the voice actor of the teaser and the guy who is confirmed to have a role in the game.

I want this to be true !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
got my trophies finally synced thank god. :)
hopefully the ps store comes back up soon as well.

Is the game overview tiles loading for you?  Doesn't come up on mine.  It adds so much to the UI and it sucks when it's not there. 

@nnodley, yes the overview is loading for me on resogun.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1