Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
So I was just by my cousin playing Knack, and I can't figure out why it got such low scored. Granted my play with it was short - about an hour - but it was actually quite fun and does have that old school platformer feel to it. I'm definitely going to get it when I decide to get the machine next year. My only concern is the possibility of a limited move set, but I wasn't far in the game so I can't say. I also noticed enemies and objects you interact with disappear as soon as you hit them (in the case of an enemy if they're downed), but I guess this minor and doesn't affect the overall quality of the game.

Anyone else here have it? If so what are your thoughts on it?

I only got through the tutorial so my impressions are based on that.  You're given 3 special moves that you use in tandem with... cicle I believe.  I liked what I played thus far.  It's classic, which is great.  I personally believe the difficulty is what gave it a low score.  I mean, you can't instantly gratify yourself in that game.

Around the Network

DD_Bwest said:
nnodley said:
DD_Bwest said:
so with all this "brick" crap.. Has anyone on this site recieved a bad console? didnt we have like 40 people getting them day 1

Honestly it's probably just the normal 5% or so electronic failure situation.  Just that everyone that has a negative opinion in todays world feels the need to share it with the whole fucking world.

I agree, im just trying to paint a picture.  Xbox fans are jumping onto this like the next red ring,  but i dont know personally know 1 person who has had a fualty one.  Just trying to see if anyone actually knows someone to see how wide spread this is.   Social media really blows things open these days

Yeah everyone I know that got a ps4 hasn't had a problem including me.  Haven't seen any on this site.  There are some on neogaf, but not really as many as people want to believe there is.  Plus if everyone who got a perfectly fine ps4 from amazon would post a 4 or 5 star review I think the 4 or 5 stars would far outweigh the 1 stars.  People just need to get the fuck over it and understand all electronics have some percentage of fail rate.  Hell my brand new HTC One's vibration motor went out after like 4 days. Didn't fucking complain once.  Just called AT&T and got it replaced.  

DD_Bwest said:
nnodley said:
DD_Bwest said:
so with all this "brick" crap.. Has anyone on this site recieved a bad console? didnt we have like 40 people getting them day 1

Honestly it's probably just the normal 5% or so electronic failure situation.  Just that everyone that has a negative opinion in todays world feels the need to share it with the whole fucking world.

I agree, im just trying to paint a picture.  Xbox fans are jumping onto this like the next red ring,  but i dont know personally know 1 person who has had a fualty one.  Just trying to see if anyone actually knows someone to see how wide spread this is.   Social media really blows things open these days

It's normal failur rate, nothing to worrry about. I know 5 people that got one, no a single problem with any of them. I don't think anyone has reported one on this stie either. So.. ya. The xbox fans are going to eat a lot of crow when the same thing happens to the x1. 

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

Ah yes.  Didn't even think about Quantic Dream.

the question is, why didnt they count them before then?

Maybe they do have two brand new studios they opened or are getting ready to open.  And have just been really secretive about it.  But they also could be in the process of buying QD and RaD.  Would love for it to be 2 new studios then they could buy QD and RaD and have 18 studios.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

Not seeing Kratos in this pic is so wrong

darkknightkryta said:
Weedlab said:
So I was just by my cousin playing Knack, and I can't figure out why it got such low scored. Granted my play with it was short - about an hour - but it was actually quite fun and does have that old school platformer feel to it. I'm definitely going to get it when I decide to get the machine next year. My only concern is the possibility of a limited move set, but I wasn't far in the game so I can't say. I also noticed enemies and objects you interact with disappear as soon as you hit them (in the case of an enemy if they're downed), but I guess this minor and doesn't affect the overall quality of the game.

Anyone else here have it? If so what are your thoughts on it?

I only got through the tutorial so my impressions are based on that.  You're given 3 special moves that you use in tandem with... cicle I believe.  I liked what I played thus far.  It's classic, which is great.  I personally believe the difficulty is what gave it a low score.  I mean, you can't instantly gratify yourself in that game.

My sentiments exactly. What I played was enjoyable and encouraged me to pick it up later. The reviews I read did a lot of nitpicking in my view. Complaining about not being able to morph at will and some of the other things discussed on IGN/GT seemed a little ridiculous.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

the-pi-guy said:
bananaking21 said:

the question is, why didnt they count them before then?

QD was not against being 1st party, perhaps something went through?  

Or perhaps, 2 brand new studios we know nothing about are somewhere out there.  Somewhere.  

thats my point, whats the possibility of that happening? i mean it was in the same video that they teased the GG, sony santa monica, MM and sony bend games. maybe they are hinting at two new studios too? or maybe i am just overhyping nothing like a hopefull fanboy?

bananaking21 said:

bananaking21 said:
guys quick question. wasnt it said that Sony has 14 internal studios? at the PS4 All Access event shu said they have 16. does that mean they opened two new studios?

Could be counting Team Ico and Project Siren as their own studios rather than grouping them up as SCE Japan.

Asia

North America

Europe

If anyone wants to play any PS4 Games, or if I could get added to the OP, that would be awesome. My PSN name is Cityofnoobs

So far I have Killzone, Madden 25, and have been playing some Warframe. (I also have Resogun and contrast, but havent given those a chance yet)

Who is John Galt?

3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000 

AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory,  EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD